Wendy's

Wendy's Employee Reviews

Showing all 37,582 reviews

Decent First Job

I had days where I felt I was being picked on. Management was ok at first but new management has come in and pushed everyone out. It was a great first job out of high school but you cannot make a living off of what they pay. If you're a certain race, you are likely to not become management worthy.

Pros

employees

Cons

wages, upper management

Good first job.

Well it starts out great and fun. The managers are Great and helpful and the crew members are fun and chill. Until you been there for About a year it starts to get tiring. You start to know every position and there are times they will switch you around and the schedule will some time change like you be 11-4 than the next day is 7-2 than back 11-4. It a good first job but I don't see it benefiting you later on.

Pros

50% Discount on food. 30 mins lunches.

Cons

You will have breaks here and there.

Horrible

The corporate is no help, pay is low, management are bully’s including the customer and employees. They over work you, they don’t care about anyone but them self

Good for people with no expenses

Management hates people who quit, anyone who puts in notice immediately gets removed from schedule, unless manager pay is minimum. Management roles are given unrealistically. Good employees often are second to friends to managers.

Pros

Good coworkers, low standards

Cons

Mediocre management, low pay

Not recommended to work here

Ive worked at several Wendy's locations and they are all the same. Its a constant fight to get your earned PTO, management refuses to work with employeeson their availability being told that they hired you to work their schedule and if you can't make it even if you tell them days in advance and will mark you down as a no call no show. If someone calls in good luck because they will not find shift coverage. Management plays favorites to the ones that don't work and belittles their employees every chance they get. Been with the company for years in hopes of them changing but nothing. No positive reinforcement only discipline when a minor error is made. Not a good company to work for at all!!

Comfortable family restaurant

When I worked at Wendy's, my weekly hour rate ranged to 10-15 hours because I was a minor. After I was the legal adult age, they immediately were generous enough to give 25-30 hours. I liked the food, but they were kind of messy.

Casher breakfast cook

I was fun to work with a nice family like Wendy's. I do miss the crew and work. I may go back there to work. From doing dishes to clean floors. To pep work for the whole day. To casher window. Working the grill the line to fill out orders. Loved making fries. It a nice family.

not a bad first job

The only thing that can maybe not make it the best would be the people. The job itself is super simple and not hard to pick up. You get a pretty decent lunch break and you get half off on the food itself. All in all, not too bad.

Pros

Cheap lunch, half-hour breaks, easy

Cons

constantly busy

This place sucks

They management sucks, it’s hard and fast paces with very little pay. You work late, and half the time with not enjoy staff or even sometimes running the building by yourself, with no management at all.

Pros

Free meal every shift

Cons

Everything else

Relatively easy work

The Managers are cheap. The pay is not great but I guess that’s what you should expect from a fast food restaurant. Morning shifts are best because the morning is not very busy but it gets busy at around 11PM and does not stop until 2PM. This time is stressful.

Fast food job

very busy and people are rude all the time. I always burn myself and still have to work. I really don't like fast food people don't pay well and never really treated right.

Pros

free burgers

Cons

bad pay

Fun but stressful

I was a shift supervisor at Wendy’s for going on 2 years. It was very fun to work with my associates but was also very stressful. They needed to get more people in that were willing to work. The people who were hired would work a week and then leave but that is not Wendy’s fault.

Productive and fun workplace

Loved working there! Very productive and can add up to your experience! Great for people who go to school part time. Great environment. And great management.

Okay job with amazing management

My store location GM and Assistant managers were very accommodating and made everything easier. They were willing to work around your schedule. Overall a decent starter job at my location.

Pros

Discounts

Cons

stressful

Good for part time

Had a great team and good management. Discount on food. Flexible with scheduling. Uniform provided. Was not interested in growth but saw other move up in supervisory roles.

Very good place

I loved working for new Bremen Wendy’s it was a good time I was sad I had to leave all the management was good besides one they were all relaxed and it wasn’t hostile or anything the customer were easy to get along with and everyone that worked there worked very hard

Great teammates

Great teammates and great management. Id definitely recommend anyone looking to start out in the work force again to apply here. Any location is a good one.

Pros

Nice management

terrible work place

dirty terrible crew members, terrible place to work very tight workspace and yea the managers and the whole team was honestly soo baddd , they need and have a lot to improve on definetly

Horrible y agotador

No se respetan los derecho y ni un descanso te dan debes correr todo el día, demasiado trabajo

Cons

No hay descanso

Alright gig/starting out, but that's about it

it's alright to start out in but later on it gets tiresome of customers and staff at times which affects everyone around. Managers can be over the top and be so arrogant to crew members, but if you need a gig this is a good start since crew members can be a hit or miss

Eh

Not the worst i’ve ever worked… also not the best. It was pretty stressful during the busy times to be completely honest. You get some good managers and some bad ones.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wendy's. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
  • Wendy's
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?