Western Union Employee Reviews

3.4Job Security & Advancement
Found 3 reviews matching the search See all 1,287 reviews
good working environment
Assistant manager (Former Employee) –  Enfield16 December 2016
a typical day at Western Union / Dahabshill was arriving at the money exchange & transfer agency as assistant manager at 08:45 AM. making all the systems and equipment ready needed to carry out the work, at 09:00 AM its opening time of the agency/shop.

I learned how to run a business efficiently, how to solve complains, how to deliver good customer service how to create a good working environment.

most enjoyable of the job was delivering good service without fault / complains and the good feedback from the customers.
Positive and Productive environment
APAC Accounting Controller (Current Employee) –  Dublin21 December 2014
Nearly the eleven years I have worked with Western Union, I have seen and experienced many opportunities and challenges in a large global US multinational. It has been a fantastic and mind blowing experience that I would not do it justice in a summary review but what I would say is that I have gained fantastic experience, delivered on key objectives and gained the exposure to make me a very rounded and able individual. What I enjoyed mostly was working with a great bunch of people not only in Ireland but around the world both in Western Union and my external customers. It is a very busy environment and makes many demands but this is easy when you enjoy what you do and you are part of a positive workplace.
Pros
benefits, people, our customers
Cons