Western Union

Compliance Officer1 review
Ireland1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
Compliance Exposure
If you want to learn about Compliance, WU will provide you with one of the best exposure. Very good work/life balance; job security not as much.
Be careful when you negotiate your salary, you will be hired for one position and 3 months later they will double your responsibilities.
Official response from Western Union
23 March 2020
Thank you for your review. We're glad you believe Western Union is a great place to learn about compliance, as it plays a significant role in everything we do for our customers! Providing a healthy work-life balance is essential, and we are constantly looking for ways our employees can maximize this balance to maintain a balanced lifestyle. We're sorry to hear about your experience with job security and advancement. We want employees to develop in their roles, and we provide promotions based on knowledge, abilities, and contributions. As we're going through a transformative time as a company, we will take note of your feedback and share it with the appropriate teams.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Western Union. Our community is ready to answer.
Western Union Reviews by Location