Wexford General Hospital

Wexford General Hospital Employee Reviews

Ireland5 reviews
This hospital is wonderful place to work. If I get a chance to work again I love to work in this hospital. Very good team work. Middle management also very nice. Senior management also very nice. Overall it’s a wonderful place to work.
I was hired by a different company to work for the hospital just collecting files and packing them up for storage.
Started in the morning and had to work a specific number of hours we had to get the job done quick.
This organization is very nice to work here.. All hospital staff are very nice,cooperative,
Hours of work also very nice operation theatre job is little stress full job. But its ok. I am in or 40 yrs. I am used to work in this environment.
Busy labour/maternity wards under good management with patients requiring constant assistance with personal care, baby care.
Dedicated and hard working co workers who made working as part of a team more enjoyable.

Hard when not all little babies made it safely into the world.

Being present for deliveries and witnessing the look on the parents faces.
having a great time here but want to excel more. pt turn over is good. someday jobs get really tough. co workers are v good people around. hardest part is the really tiring long shifts. obviously most enjoyable part is when u know that u r going home and will have a night sleep although for a small time.