Wholesome Kitchen

Wholesome Kitchen Employee Reviews

Ireland4 reviews

Fast paced and extremely fun working environment!

I’m currently working here and absolutely love it! I’ve met so many friends through this job all around my age and am happy coming into work everyday!

Flexible, Positive, Welcoming Workplace

Management are very supportive and accommodating. If you are considering working in hospitality, I'd definitely recommend Wholesome Kitchen for you. The atmosphere is very positive and entertaining while keeping a great level of professionalism. The work-life balance is exceptional. The kitchen and front of house teams are extremely helpful and brilliant at their roles. The food is 5 star so receiving it at 50% is a privilege. I honestly have no criticisms of the business.

Pros

50% discount on lunches, bike to work scheme, flexible schedule

Cons

Loved working here. Highly recommend

Fun place to work, very busy environment, great people to work with. Lots of hours available. You get 50% off your lunches which is great. I’d highly recommend it.

Pros

Loved everyone

Excellent Company to Work For

Great fun environment, lots of room to progress, lovely work space surrounded by the best people. Highly recommend to anyone looking for full or part time work.

Pros

Great fun, lovely people

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wholesome Kitchen. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement