Wipro Employee Reviews

Rate of sample of jobs using SRT tool client third party on facebook
Rate of sample of jobs using SRT tool client third party on facebook. PDO E - commerce online jobs . about filtering post evaluating post on facebook search engine. if there;s illegal or violations
Nice work place to work and grow
Overall wipro technology is good company to work and grow. You will get opportunity to work for different customer.
Wipro has presence at global level.
Overall experience
It was nice working in this organization. Lot of learning option and opportunities. If you perform well you would be noticed in the organization. Helpful feedback from manager to improve your skills.
Nice place to work
Good hours - options of different shifts, good training provided. Company treats it’s employees well. Good professional HR department. Occasional bonuses and good management- monthly one to one meetings etc
I like it here actually but some of the employees are just because were just an agent and there's no plotted schedule
Wipro is my 2nd company. well i like it here especially to my team. I treat them as my family and i like wipro because of there facilities. Our training days was quite fun. even if the account is not easy but we enjoyed it. But during the certification it was so hard to adjust especially to the workforce there's no plotted schedule and they will shout on you. Some staffs are rude also.Theres no plotted schedule, some staff are rude just because were just an agent and they have high position they are like that? Its not making sense!
Pros
Facilities like gym, sleeping lounge and videoke lounge
Cons
Staff are rude
Fun work place
Nice place to start you career. Lots of learning opportunity.

Co operative co workers. Policy and job security is good. Very less work from home.
Work life balance
I loved the work culture and support from the management in accomplishing your career goals.

I am from Operations, and wanted to switch to transition, it was not very difficult process, i informed my vertical head and then travelled to US for the new project transition, overall i love this company and you will always get the support from the management if you are good in your work.
Productive and fun environment to work in.
Wipro was going through a period of constant change during my time there. It was a fun enviorment with great staff that completed their work to the highest standards.
Pros
Easy commute and Development oppurtunities
Cons
Poor communication
a good company to work for
a great place to grow and develop your interpersonal and professional skills.the peers are quite helpful and managment is always supportive

good luck
Good work-life balance
Provides ample opportunities to all employees across all geographical locations
Has good work life balance for all employees

Has good Management and Mentors
fun workplace
First job out of college and this gave me a great start of real life.
Wipro was fun and really had your career progression a key focus point. would recommend to anyone starting off
Organisation is good
Wipro as company is great in terms of integrity in business and HR policies. However, appraisal process is largely misused by the managers for their benefits. More or less its used as stick to indirectly blackmail the employees. However, this is not the case with all managers. Out of 8 mangers I had, may be one was like this.
Only as good as the last mistake
If you come on the radar for quality, you will never be seen as an able employee again. Bonuses are cut and every item is double and triple checked, where employees have not had management queries raised or are if manager and staff are friendly (related) poor work is allowed to go unchecked.
Good Work culture.
We need to work 9.5 hours per day.
I got a good project after completing my training and I am very happy.

Wipro has a good management team and they are always helpful.

I like the work culture.
Unfair to employees
Unable to adapt to the European culture, offering low rate salaries based on suspicious surveys and inefficient performance reviews; lack of communication and strategy.
Pros
Cons
Disorganized
What I learned
Working at Wipro I learned how to work as a team in order to achieve targets. Learning from colleagues and discussing different methods helped in reaching and exceeding personal targets.
Lots of opportunities to work in different technologies
Lots of opportunities to work in different technologies. Good exposure to multiple domains like Banking, Retail, Telecom.
Can work in higher roles and get good experience with clients.
Good
Good to work
Good Training

Ok Management

Bad worklife balance

less team building activities

challenging work

less hikes

big multinational organization
Good learning curve, good atmosphere
A typical 8-5 position. The job offered a great opportunity to learn many necessary skills. The staff are all a warm and caring, a true pleasure to work with.
Pros
Relaxed working atmosphere
Cons
Low salary for expected output
Good Learning
Good Exposure and Learning of new Skills . Joined as Fresher in this Company . VHDL and Test Skills were part of Learning process . OJT was provided at every aspect .
Flexible to work with different teams..
Starting from Team rainbow till scrum master , have seen various stages all that helped me to build my career technically strong.