Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Wipro:

Wipro Employee Reviews

Ireland31 reviews
Rate of sample of jobs using SRT tool client third party on facebook. PDO E - commerce online jobs . about filtering post evaluating post on facebook search engine. if there;s illegal or violations
BGV is very long period.
Access to the system is very slow in ODCs

Horrible ODC security restrictions

Poor communication between manager and team

Highly contaminated wash rooms

Long process even getting a parking sticker
Working with Wipro Technologies is always great in my career.. Great things to learn, new technologies to explore in our projects. Also Talent Transformation portal to gain your knowledge. Great company.
Overall wipro technology is good company to work and grow. You will get opportunity to work for different customer.
Wipro has presence at global level.
It was nice working in this organization. Lot of learning option and opportunities. If you perform well you would be noticed in the organization. Helpful feedback from manager to improve your skills.
Good hours - options of different shifts, good training provided. Company treats it’s employees well. Good professional HR department. Occasional bonuses and good management- monthly one to one meetings etc
Wipro is my 2nd company. well i like it here especially to my team. I treat them as my family and i like wipro because of there facilities. Our training days was quite fun. even if the account is not easy but we enjoyed it. But during the certification it was so hard to adjust especially to the workforce there's no plotted schedule and they will shout on you. Some staffs are rude also.Theres no plotted schedule, some staff are rude just because were just an agent and they have high position they are like that? Its not making sense!
Pros
Facilities like gym, sleeping lounge and videoke lounge
Cons
Staff are rude
Nice place to start you career. Lots of learning opportunity.

Co operative co workers. Policy and job security is good. Very less work from home.
I loved the work culture and support from the management in accomplishing your career goals.

I am from Operations, and wanted to switch to transition, it was not very difficult process, i informed my vertical head and then travelled to US for the new project transition, overall i love this company and you will always get the support from the management if you are good in your work.
Wipro was going through a period of constant change during my time there. It was a fun enviorment with great staff that completed their work to the highest standards.
Pros
Easy commute and Development oppurtunities
Cons
Poor communication
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Wipro?
a great place to grow and develop your interpersonal and professional skills.the peers are quite helpful and managment is always supportive

good luck
Provides ample opportunities to all employees across all geographical locations
Has good work life balance for all employees

Has good Management and Mentors
First job out of college and this gave me a great start of real life.
Wipro was fun and really had your career progression a key focus point. would recommend to anyone starting off
Wipro as company is great in terms of integrity in business and HR policies. However, appraisal process is largely misused by the managers for their benefits. More or less its used as stick to indirectly blackmail the employees. However, this is not the case with all managers. Out of 8 mangers I had, may be one was like this.
If you come on the radar for quality, you will never be seen as an able employee again. Bonuses are cut and every item is double and triple checked, where employees have not had management queries raised or are if manager and staff are friendly (related) poor work is allowed to go unchecked.
We need to work 9.5 hours per day.
I got a good project after completing my training and I am very happy.

Wipro has a good management team and they are always helpful.

I like the work culture.
Unable to adapt to the European culture, offering low rate salaries based on suspicious surveys and inefficient performance reviews; lack of communication and strategy.
Pros
Cons
Disorganized
Working at Wipro I learned how to work as a team in order to achieve targets. Learning from colleagues and discussing different methods helped in reaching and exceeding personal targets.
Lots of opportunities to work in different technologies. Good exposure to multiple domains like Banking, Retail, Telecom.
Can work in higher roles and get good experience with clients.
Good to work
Good Training

Ok Management

Bad worklife balance

less team building activities

challenging work

less hikes

big multinational organization
A typical 8-5 position. The job offered a great opportunity to learn many necessary skills. The staff are all a warm and caring, a true pleasure to work with.
Pros
Relaxed working atmosphere
Cons
Low salary for expected output