Wipro Employee Reviews

Found 29 reviews matching the search See all 13,396 reviews
Enjoyable workplace, little job security
Insurance Case Handler (Former Employee) –  Shannon, CE15 January 2016
Wipro was an enjoyable place to work, mostly because of the colleagues I worked with. The major issue I had with working for Wipro was the lack of job security
Wipro
Customer Relations Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Clare, ENG9 December 2015
Enjoyed each day in Wipro great working environment acknowledged hard work and rewarded you for it. Would still be there today but for redundancy and company was downsizing.

Enjoyed running a team of 16 and helping them to develop further
Wipro
Mentor & Assistant Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Shannon, CE6 December 2015
Difficult place to work. Only thing that mattered was targets and departments that weren't involved in targets were expendable. The only pro of the business was the individuals involved in the business.
Pros
People
Cons
Work and management and the idea of the business.
Good communication and teamwork
PPI Claims Assessor and Administrator (Former Employee) –  Shannon21 October 2015
Colleagues were very supportive of one another. Came in to perform to targets, everyone worked well assisting each other to exceed targets. Some financial reward for performance. Small incentives would help staff to be motivated.

Limited job advancement and repetitive work.
Pros
Structured working week.
Cons
Very little advancement or pay increases
Fun Workplace
Redress agent (Current Employee) –  Redress28 September 2015
A typical day at work in Wipro is easy going the work gets done to a high standard and to a high target level but there is no consistent monitoring of everything that is done. We had a target of 12 a week in review I was closing 3 a day. My Co workers are great to work with and I woudnt be leaving only for our contract is finishing in dec with no option of renewal. the hardest part of my job was getting th letter perfect as we run off a system that if one button was selected wrong then the whole letter was wrong. I have sent moved to redress where the target is 5 a day. I really enjoy my job as there work gets done but there is no consistent checking to see where you are or hoe many case you have closed. When there no pressure to close cases you work harder and want to reach your target everyday.
Pros
Loely place to work
Cons
Fixed term Contract
Fun Place
PPI (Current Employee) –  shannon28 April 2015
Fun Place, Dynamic
Fast paced environment . Strong structure. Strong workforce. Eager to promote good agents. Every changing work load. Upskilling opportunities
Pros
subsidised canteen
Cons
fixed term contracts
Wipro is a good company to work.
Senior Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  Athlone,Ireland23 October 2014
There are lot of learning opportunities to work in wipro. we can learn lot of new things.
Fun at workplace
Project Lead (Current Employee) –  Bangalore but currently working in Athlone26 January 2014
I enjoy my daily work as my own company with lots of fun and enthusiasm.