Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Wipro:

Wipro Employee Reviews

Ireland31 reviews
Rate of sample of jobs using SRT tool client third party on facebook. PDO E - commerce online jobs . about filtering post evaluating post on facebook search engine. if there;s illegal or violations
Good Exposure and Learning of new Skills . Joined as Fresher in this Company . VHDL and Test Skills were part of Learning process . OJT was provided at every aspect .
Flexible to work with different teams..
Starting from Team rainbow till scrum master , have seen various stages all that helped me to build my career technically strong.
Wipro was an enjoyable place to work, mostly because of the colleagues I worked with. The major issue I had with working for Wipro was the lack of job security
Enjoyed each day in Wipro great working environment acknowledged hard work and rewarded you for it. Would still be there today but for redundancy and company was downsizing.

Enjoyed running a team of 16 and helping them to develop further
Difficult place to work. Only thing that mattered was targets and departments that weren't involved in targets were expendable. The only pro of the business was the individuals involved in the business.
Pros
People
Cons
Work and management and the idea of the business.
Colleagues were very supportive of one another. Came in to perform to targets, everyone worked well assisting each other to exceed targets. Some financial reward for performance. Small incentives would help staff to be motivated.

Limited job advancement and repetitive work.
Pros
Structured working week.
Cons
Very little advancement or pay increases
A typical day at work in Wipro is easy going the work gets done to a high standard and to a high target level but there is no consistent monitoring of everything that is done. We had a target of 12 a week in review I was closing 3 a day. My Co workers are great to work with and I woudnt be leaving only for our contract is finishing in dec with no option of renewal. the hardest part of my job was getting th letter perfect as we run off a system that if one button was selected wrong then the whole letter was wrong. I have sent moved to redress where the target is 5 a day. I really enjoy my job as there work gets done but there is no consistent checking to see where you are or hoe many case you have closed. When there no pressure to close cases you work harder and want to reach your target everyday.
Pros
Loely place to work
Cons
Fixed term Contract
Fun Place, Dynamic
Fast paced environment . Strong structure. Strong workforce. Eager to promote good agents. Every changing work load. Upskilling opportunities
Pros
subsidised canteen
Cons
fixed term contracts
There are lot of learning opportunities to work in wipro. we can learn lot of new things.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Wipro?
I enjoy my daily work as my own company with lots of fun and enthusiasm.