With Taste Catering

With Taste Catering Employee Reviews

Ireland7 reviews
everyone is very friendly and it is a fun atmosphere, I serve tables and serve drinks, managers can be struct but they mean well. everyone is very friendly and up for a chat. Ive learned a lot. It can be difficult hours, and spending so long on your feet.
Working with With Taste is enjoyable and energetic. The staff are kind, professional, and upbeat. Their flexible working hours are suitable for everyone.
each day is different, depending where you are placed, you will start off with setting the area working up, getting it ready for the costumers coming to see the show, you will have to make sure your uniform is clean and tidy and presentable.
when the show is going in you will tidy the room, making it clean and again getting it set up and ready for the break when they come out again. when closing i will clean out the machines, dish washer, clean the glasses , dishes etc.

also pack all the items on sale away for the next day, put pastries and cakes back in the kitchen clean out the fridges

take the bins out and change them, wipe down the counters, clear the til to the office, wash out the floors and pull the shutter for closing and lock up.
Pros
holidays
Cons
Not consent
love my job, its a job i didn't picture myself enjoying this much but it has taken me by surprise. I'm not working here that long but i feel like i belong and the atmosphere is the work place is always positive which gives you a positive outlook on your job and career.
A typical day working with with taste during the 2017 RDS horse show started at 9 and finished at around 7.
I learned many new skills working with with taste. I learned about the health and safety guidelines and the standards and procedures of working with food to ensure a clean and safe environment.

Management was very helpful and friendly. They made sure we were catered for, given our break on time, fed and were happy with where we were working.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
I have great experience been working in this company, all the staff and supervisor have been excellent workers also I recommended for yourger people get some experience is this company
Pros
Good food and good staff
Cons
Longer Hours
very enjoyable with different places
i worked as a server and on cash
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at With Taste Catering?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at With Taste Catering. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3