Woodie's DIY
Woodie's DIY Employee Review

Productive and Fun Workplace

4 January 2020
Fun place to work in. You can get along well with everyone. You get to learn all retail skills that is needed and all staff are friendly. The workplace is fun but still maintains a good level of proffesionalism.
4.0Job security/advancement
23 May 2019
Same location
Retail Assistant (Part-Time) (Former Employee) - Mullingar, County Westmeath
We're no strangers to love You know the rules and so do I A full commitment's what I'm thinking of You wouldn't get this from any other guy I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling Gotta make you understand Never gonna give you up Never gonna let you down Never gonna run around and desert you Never gonna make you cry Never gonna say goodbye Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
24 September 2020
Deputy Manager (Former Employee) - Naas, County Kildare
I started as an assistant Manager and progressed to Deputy Manager within a short space of time. I found the staff and management to be very helpful and knowledgeable about the products we were selling.
Pros
Working with a team of enthusiastic people
Cons
21 August 2020
Sales Assistant and Cashier (Former Employee) - Sandyford, County Dublin
Worse place to work ever, work you to the bone for peanuts. Management (with the exception of 2 team leaders) dont care about there staff, literally no work/life balance. Expect you to be experts at everything with no training. Favourites got advancments. One guy with mental health issues was told take a pill and get over it. Heard recently that the manager in question was moved to another store (god help them).
Pros
1 team leaders whos name starts with D
Cons
Pay, upper management, poor job advancement, poor moral, not enough space to type them all
  1. Productive and Fun Workplace