Woodies

Woodies Employee Reviews

the company is good for a learner also increase the knowledge of the interior or the materials. there have a very professional with friendly environment.
I was working on evenings from Friday to Sunday it was very busy at times an a lot of rushing around but you learn to get used to it. Over the time period of working at woodies I learnt a whole range of different skills from communication skills, Working with all different types of ethnicities, creating a good contact with customers an staff. The management of the restaurant was well run and everything was under control all the tim even at the busiest of times. My hardest part of that job was when it did get busy I had to keep up with making sure there was plates and cutlery cleaned all the time whilst more were coming in also sometimes the hours were to long. The most enjoyable part of this job was learning a whole range of different skills an getting to meet new people.
Pros
I used to get dinner and dessert done for me
Cons
The cons of this was sometimes the hours were to long
I liked working at Woodies. The atmosphere was laid back and everyone cared about everyone. It was like Cheers! I would suggest it to anyone. i was proud to work there.
It is overall a wonderful place to work, fair, fast paced and challenging. I definitely have enjoyed my time working with this company and would fully recommended it to any one of my friends.
This job was a fast paced job, there were many task that had to be completed. I cleaned cars insides and outsides of them. The management was very great to there employees.
Buisness has shut down due to family circumstances now. always kind and friendly people to work for they always like to ask me how my day was and treat me as friend not just a collegue.
Woodies was my very first job. I was 14 when I started working at Woodies. They are very understanding of high school schedules. Low paying, but its a first time job for young high school kids who want to work. Everyone if super friendly there, and are always looking out for each other. Would definitely recommend for a first job. They give you opportunities to move up and learn new things.
Pros
Paid 15 minute breaks
Cons
Short lunches
I am doing it as a free lancing job. I have been informed for the new project and i have to submit it within a week. Other services i provide them to visit sites if they need my visit or else on site tasks are handled by the rest of the team.
Pros
Appreciating
Cons
Less work
it is a work place where u have to find yourself like strengthens and weakness its very productive n fun to work there but i needed a change
Pros
free lunch and undrestanding boss
Cons
long hours and problem with transport
Dopo un inizio difficoltoso per la nuova lingua, grazie al aiuto dei colleghi sono riuscito a svolgere la mia mansione al massimo delle mie potenzialità. La mansione svolta presso Woodies non essendo inerente al campo dell'elettronica e delle telecomunicazioni, non ha ampliato il bagaglio culturale fornitomi dall'istituto superiore ITIS Severi. Tale esperienza è stata essenziale per migliorare il mio livello di Inglese.
Creating gift - ware from fragranced woodcraft and Pot Pourri. Company is no longer in existance.
Pros
Staff rates for buying produvts
Cons
Not any
A typical day at work is really cool not too busy and no too slow. Ive learned how to make pizza and lotto. My manager is pretty nice. She seems to be very understanding. My co-workers all seem to be nice except for maybe one. The hardest part of the job I would say is to hold my tongue towards rude customers but I can usually handle it. The most enjoyable part is making lunch or dinner with relatively fresh food.
Pros
Laid back environment
Cons
Not to many discounts on items
This was a stop gap job for me whilst I was applying for jobs in the Car industry. I learned the importance of Customer service. The managment consisted of 1 person who worked in the shop with us. He was a really approachable person, which made life very easy for us all. I also made a few good friends here too, the hardest part of the job was the distance as the job was in Bridgend. The most enjoyable part was the discount on the clothes which was perfect as I had a keen interest in clothes at the time.
Pros
Staff Discount
Cons
Distance
you get to meet all different kind of people from different states. The work place is fun ,with the customers and co-workers . We are under new management . Is some times you have to listen carefullyto customers cause theres so many different lanauges and you want to understand everyone to make sure you can help them. Working in cooler its so cold in there.
Pros
you get a discount gas card
Cons
no health insurance