Word Perfect Translations Ltd Employee Reviews

Really nice
Freelance Interpreter (Former Employee) –  Dublin21 August 2019
Wait for a call to send you for a translation.
Be ready to go any where
To deliver a bed news (Final stage of cancer)
Meeting lots of new people from different backgrounds.
Pros
Long hours paid and transport too
Cons
Many weeks with no jobs.
Productive and professional environment
Interpreter (Current Employee) –  Dublin6 April 2019
Develops monitors and updates the Recruitment strategy according to present and future organizational needs and objectives;
Used up-to-date search methodologies including social networking and active data mining to build talent pools and implement ways to attract passive candidates;
Develops, monitors and updates the development & training strategy for the company to support the company’s business plan and to ensure that the staff have the necessary skills to meet their objectives and the opportunity to develop to the maximum of their potential;
Translates business objectives and plans into future HR resource needs and assesses needs in terms of organizational structures and resources;
Designs and manages the key supporting systems (e.g. Assessment systems, Performance Management Process, succession & talent management plans, etc);
Takes active part in the development and implementation of measurement and feedback systems that improve the contribution of individuals and teams to business performance;
Pros
Breaks
Professional company
Langiage Interpreter (Former Employee) –  Dublin22 November 2018
I have worked for WPT for over a year as a language interpreter. I worked on call and had multiple jobs daily, some very short and some very long and specific. The job requires excellent organization and problem-solving skills, not to mention live translation skills. The office staff was always helpful and I was able to sort all my paperwork, same goes for the payroll department. Management was excellent, I could count on them to help with anything. Staff working on the phone are amazing, as they deal with a lot of scheduling and are always willing to find solutions to fit all. The job is not a typical 9 to 5 so the payment is lower, I would recommend it as an additional job and a great work experience - you get to cooperate with various professionals and deliver a very needed service. For me, personally, the experience with the company was excellent. I never had a single problem with salary. I enjoyed my time spent in Word Perfect Translations.
* the hardest part of the job was translating for people in difficult life situations / and travelling to many locations through Dublin traffic
* the best part of the job is that it's very meaningful, you help people every day in various ways and receive gratitude from private persons and various private and public sector workers for the service you provide
* there is an excellent teamwork in the company - the scheduling staff tries hard to work with interpreters, also other interpreters are willing to help one another if certain jobs stretch in time or if somebody's car breaks down.
Never been paid
translator (Former Employee) –  Dublin20 November 2018
Since I have never been paid after doing two jobs for them, not happy at all.

Yet, they keep calling me, asking me to do translations. Maybe it's an idea to pay me what's due first.

Thanks.
Pros
Cons
Not getting paid
Former Interpreter (Former Employee) –  Dublin30 October 2018
Interpreter (Former Employee) –  Dublin25 October 2018
Not good
Interpreter (Former Employee) –  Cork2 October 2018
I worked for this company as a part-time translator. After I finished the job , the customer really satisfied with my service. However the company finally didn't pay me anything for no reason.
Love it!
Credit Controller (Current Employee) –  North Dublin, County Dublin16 September 2018
Great job, awesome co workers and manager. Everyone is treated like family and there is always something fun and spontaneous going on at work! People I work with are very caring and easy going. Love helping each other and in turn we get the work done ahead of schedule.
If you get hired into Word Perfect you will have time off whenever you want and for as long as you need to (up to two weeks in the row).
My salary went up after the first 6 months and I was promoted to a higher position within the department.
The company provides free gym membership for staff at one of the best gyms in Dublin. The gym is well spread around Dublin and you can use the membership at any of the locations near you.
In overall 10 out of 10 and Love it!
Pros
Great people to work with and easy going
Cons
Extremely busy at times
Interpreter (Former Employee) –  Dublin26 March 2018
not good
Interpreter (Current Employee) –  Dublin7 March 2018
travel to the place is practically on your own expenses, payment received with month's delay, neither can't plan your own life nor the salary. Does not pay rent and bills. While traveling to other cities they pay distance, not time spent.
Pros
Cons
unpredictable schedule
Freelancer (Former Employee) –  Dublin24 December 2017
freelance
Interpreter (Current Employee) –  Dublin15 December 2017
Flexible hours, suits to the student or when looking for a new job in between. You can gain an experience about how Irish system works, meet different people.
Pros
flexible
Cons
not many hours
Cooperative, prompt, accurate, an excellent working atmosphere.
Translator/interpreter (Current Employee) –  Dublin19 September 2017
An excellent, cooperative working atmosphere, prompt responses to any queries and a formidable level of attention to detail in the work carried out. I enjoy working with Word Perfect.
good company
Translator (Former Employee) –  Dublin31 March 2017
Was on call. need to wait few months to get paid. not really getting enough hrs of work, despite these, company has good reputation good to work if there is enough call
Interesting place to work
Interpreter -Russian and Ukrainian languages (Current Employee) –  Dublin6 June 2016
Sometimes is very busy, other days quiet. Unpredictable environment, a good experience to meet with people from your own country abroad, experience to visit different institutions, a lot of different information. Sometimes have to make decision on your own.
Pros
A good experience
Cons
No fixed hours and wages
Interesting.
Interpreter (Former Employee) –  Dublin4 April 2016
You meet plenty nice people and work everywhere :) If you like to travel from one place to another then this is perfect job for you.
Pros
Very flexible job, decent pay per hour.
Cons
It's just occasional employment so no finace security. You may work many hours per week or none.
Productive and fun work place
FREELANCE INTERPRETER (Current Employee) –  Dublin, D4 May 2015
Occasional work
Availability day and night
Very pleasant management
Learned about medical and social system of Ireland
The most enjoyable part to meet the people of all social levele

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Word Perfect Translations Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9