Word Perfect Translations Ltd
Word Perfect Translations Ltd Employee Review

productive and fun

20 August 2020
If you want your team to stay motivated and refreshed, you should be encouraging them to take regular breaks. Of course, you want them to take their breaks away from their desks, so try to provide a fun and relaxing ‘breakout area’ where people can go for 10 minutes to clear their minds. We have a pool table as well as a small area with a sofa, bean bags and a picnic bench. Anyone is welcome to a game of pool, or to take their laptop over to the beanbags, any time they need a break or change of scenery. Even just a game of pool every few hours is enough to put a smile on our faces. Not only does it make us happy but we often end up chatting about projects over the pool table, giving us a fresh new perspective to take back to our desks.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
long houers
15 July 2020
Interpreter (Former Employee) - Dublin
It was a great experience to be sent to different places: prison, hospital etc. Sometimes there were no jobs for weeks(not often though) and other times, I had to refuse jobs. Great people in the office. Always nice.
Pros
Interesting experience and very formative.
Cons
Well it is not a full time job.
4 July 2020
Interpreter (Former Employee) - Dublin
Low pay and unprofessional office staff. Toxic people all over the management, some can't even speak proper english themselves, payment constantly delayed or just never paid. avoid at all cost.
21 August 2019
Freelance Interpreter (Former Employee) - Dublin
Wait for a call to send you for a translation. Be ready to go any where To deliver a bed news (Final stage of cancer) Meeting lots of new people from different backgrounds.
Pros
Long hours paid and transport too
Cons
Many weeks with no jobs.