Word Perfect Translations Ltd

Word Perfect Translations Ltd Employee Reviews for Interpreter

challenging workplace
Everyday is different, you will apply all your knowledge and expertise to unpredictable situations. you will meet with different people. Great for students/who has not full day available.
Really nice
Wait for a call to send you for a translation.
Be ready to go any where

To deliver a bed news (Final stage of cancer)

Meeting lots of new people from different backgrounds.
Pros
Long hours paid and transport too
Cons
Many weeks with no jobs.
Productive and professional environment
Develops monitors and updates the Recruitment strategy according to present and future organizational needs and objectives;
Used up-to-date search methodologies including social networking and active data mining to build talent pools and implement ways to attract passive candidates;

Develops, monitors and updates the development & training strategy for the company to support the company’s business plan and to ensure that the staff have the necessary skills to meet their objectives and the opportunity to develop to the maximum of their potential;

Translates business objectives and plans into future HR resource needs and assesses needs in terms of organizational structures and resources;

Designs and manages the key supporting systems (e.g. Assessment systems, Performance Management Process, succession & talent management plans, etc);

Takes active part in the development and implementation of measurement and feedback systems that improve the contribution of individuals and teams to business performance;
Pros
Breaks
Professional company
I have worked for WPT for over a year as a language interpreter. I worked on call and had multiple jobs daily, some very short and some very long and specific. The job requires excellent organization and problem-solving skills, not to mention live translation skills. The office staff was always helpful and I was able to sort all my paperwork, same goes for the payroll department. Management was excellent, I could count on them to help with anything. Staff working on the phone are amazing, as they deal with a lot of scheduling and are always willing to find solutions to fit all. The job is not a typical 9 to 5 so the payment is lower, I would recommend it as an additional job and a great work experience - you get to cooperate with various professionals and deliver a very needed service. For me, personally, the experience with the company was excellent. I never had a single problem with salary. I enjoyed my time spent in Word Perfect Translations.
* the hardest part of the job was translating for people in difficult life situations / and travelling to many locations through Dublin traffic

* the best part of the job is that it's very meaningful, you help people every day in various ways and receive gratitude from private persons and various private and public sector workers for the service you provide

* there is an excellent teamwork in the company - the scheduling staff tries hard to work with interpreters, also other interpreters are willing to help one another if certain jobs stretch in time or if somebody's car breaks down.
Not good
I worked for this company as a part-time translator. After I finished the job , the customer really satisfied with my service. However the company finally didn't pay me anything for no reason.
not good
travel to the place is practically on your own expenses, payment received with month's delay, neither can't plan your own life nor the salary. Does not pay rent and bills. While traveling to other cities they pay distance, not time spent.
Pros
Cons
unpredictable schedule
freelance
Flexible hours, suits to the student or when looking for a new job in between. You can gain an experience about how Irish system works, meet different people.
Pros
flexible
Cons
not many hours
Interesting place to work
Sometimes is very busy, other days quiet. Unpredictable environment, a good experience to meet with people from your own country abroad, experience to visit different institutions, a lot of different information. Sometimes have to make decision on your own.
Pros
A good experience
Cons
No fixed hours and wages
Interesting.
You meet plenty nice people and work everywhere :) If you like to travel from one place to another then this is perfect job for you.
Pros
Very flexible job, decent pay per hour.
Cons
It's just occasional employment so no finace security. You may work many hours per week or none.
Productive and fun work place
Occasional work
Availability day and night

Very pleasant management

Learned about medical and social system of Ireland

The most enjoyable part to meet the people of all social levele
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Word Perfect Translations Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9