Word Perfect Translations Ltd Pay & Benefits reviews: Interpreter

Professional company
Langiage Interpreter (Former Employee) –  Dublin22 November 2018
I have worked for WPT for over a year as a language interpreter. I worked on call and had multiple jobs daily, some very short and some very long and specific. The job requires excellent organization and problem-solving skills, not to mention live translation skills. The office staff was always helpful and I was able to sort all my paperwork, same goes for the payroll department. Management was excellent, I could count on them to help with anything. Staff working on the phone are amazing, as they deal with a lot of scheduling and are always willing to find solutions to fit all. The job is not a typical 9 to 5 so the payment is lower, I would recommend it as an additional job and a great work experience - you get to cooperate with various professionals and deliver a very needed service. For me, personally, the experience with the company was excellent. I never had a single problem with salary. I enjoyed my time spent in Word Perfect Translations.
* the hardest part of the job was translating for people in difficult life situations / and travelling to many locations through Dublin traffic
* the best part of the job is that it's very meaningful, you help people every day in various ways and receive gratitude from private persons and various private and public sector workers for the service you provide
* there is an excellent teamwork in the company - the scheduling staff tries hard to work with interpreters, also other interpreters are willing to help one another if certain jobs stretch in time or if somebody's car breaks down.
Interpreter (Former Employee) –  Dublin25 October 2018
Interpreter (Former Employee) –  Dublin26 March 2018
not good
Interpreter (Current Employee) –  Dublin7 March 2018
travel to the place is practically on your own expenses, payment received with month's delay, neither can't plan your own life nor the salary. Does not pay rent and bills. While traveling to other cities they pay distance, not time spent.
Pros
Cons
unpredictable schedule
Interesting.
Interpreter (Former Employee) –  Dublin4 April 2016
You meet plenty nice people and work everywhere :) If you like to travel from one place to another then this is perfect job for you.
Pros
Very flexible job, decent pay per hour.
Cons
It's just occasional employment so no finace security. You may work many hours per week or none.