Word Perfect Translations Ltd

Word Perfect Translations Ltd Management reviews

Ireland22 reviews
Productive and professional environment
Develops monitors and updates the Recruitment strategy according to present and future organizational needs and objectives;
Used up-to-date search methodologies including social networking and active data mining to build talent pools and implement ways to attract passive candidates;

Develops, monitors and updates the development & training strategy for the company to support the company’s business plan and to ensure that the staff have the necessary skills to meet their objectives and the opportunity to develop to the maximum of their potential;

Translates business objectives and plans into future HR resource needs and assesses needs in terms of organizational structures and resources;

Designs and manages the key supporting systems (e.g.
Assessment systems, Performance Management Process, succession & talent management plans, etc);
Takes active part in the development and implementation of measurement and feedback systems that improve the contribution of individuals and teams to business performance;
Pros
Breaks
Cons
Professional company
I have worked for WPT for over a year as a language interpreter. I worked on call and had multiple jobs daily, some very short and some very long and specific. The job requires excellent organization and problem-solving skills, not to mention live translation skills. The office staff was always helpful and I was able to sort all my paperwork, same goes for the payroll department. Management was excellent, I could count on them to help with anything. Staff working on the phone are amazing, as they deal with a lot of scheduling and are always willing to find solutions to fit all. The job is not a typical 9 to 5 so the payment is lower, I would recommend it as an additional job and a great work experience - you get to cooperate with various professionals and deliver a very needed service. For me, personally, the experience with the company was excellent. I never had a single problem with salary. I enjoyed my time spent in Word Perfect Translations.
* the hardest part of the job was translating for people in difficult life situations / and travelling to many locations through Dublin traffic

* the best part of the job is that it's very meaningful, you help people every day in various ways and receive gratitude from private persons and various private and public sector workers for the service you provide

* there is an excellent teamwork in the company - the scheduling staff tries hard to work with interpreters, also other interpreters are willing to help one another if certain jobs stretch in time or if somebody's car breaks down.
Productive and fun work place
Occasional work
Availability day and night

Very pleasant management
Learned about medical and social system of Ireland
The most enjoyable part to meet the people of all social levele