Word Perfect Translations Ltd

Word Perfect Translations Ltd Management reviews

Professional company
Langiage Interpreter (Former Employee) –  Dublin22 November 2018
I have worked for WPT for over a year as a language interpreter. I worked on call and had multiple jobs daily, some very short and some very long and specific. The job requires excellent organization and problem-solving skills, not to mention live translation skills. The office staff was always helpful and I was able to sort all my paperwork, same goes for the payroll department. Management was excellent, I could count on them to help with anything. Staff working on the phone are amazing, as they deal with a lot of scheduling and are always willing to find solutions to fit all. The job is not a typical 9 to 5 so the payment is lower, I would recommend it as an additional job and a great work experience - you get to cooperate with various professionals and deliver a very needed service. For me, personally, the experience with the company was excellent. I never had a single problem with salary. I enjoyed my time spent in Word Perfect Translations.
* the hardest part of the job was translating for people in difficult life situations / and travelling to many locations through Dublin traffic
* the best part of the job is that it's very meaningful, you help people every day in various ways and receive gratitude from private persons and various private and public sector workers for the service you provide
* there is an excellent teamwork in the company - the scheduling staff tries hard to work with interpreters, also other interpreters are willing to help one another if certain jobs stretch in time or if somebody's car breaks down.
Former Interpreter (Former Employee) –  Dublin30 October 2018
Interpreter (Former Employee) –  Dublin26 March 2018
Freelancer (Former Employee) –  Dublin24 December 2017
Productive and fun work place
FREELANCE INTERPRETER (Current Employee) –  Dublin, D4 May 2015
Occasional work
Availability day and night
Very pleasant management
Learned about medical and social system of Ireland
The most enjoyable part to meet the people of all social levele