Word Perfect Translations Ltd
Word Perfect Translations Ltd Employee Review

Professional company

22 November 2018
I have worked for WPT for over a year as a language interpreter. I worked on call and had multiple jobs daily, some very short and some very long and specific. The job requires excellent organization and problem-solving skills, not to mention live translation skills. The office staff was always helpful and I was able to sort all my paperwork, same goes for the payroll department. Management was excellent, I could count on them to help with anything. Staff working on the phone are amazing, as they deal with a lot of scheduling and are always willing to find solutions to fit all. The job is not a typical 9 to 5 so the payment is lower, I would recommend it as an additional job and a great work experience - you get to cooperate with various professionals and deliver a very needed service. For me, personally, the experience with the company was excellent. I never had a single problem with salary. I enjoyed my time spent in Word Perfect Translations.
* the hardest part of the job was translating for people in difficult life situations / and travelling to many locations through Dublin traffic

* the best part of the job is that it's very meaningful, you help people every day in various ways and receive gratitude from private persons and various private and public sector workers for the service you provide

* there is an excellent teamwork in the company - the scheduling staff tries hard to work with interpreters, also other interpreters are willing to help one another if certain jobs stretch in time or if somebody's car breaks down.
15 July 2020
Same roleSame location
Interpreter (Former Employee) - Dublin
It was a great experience to be sent to different places: prison, hospital etc. Sometimes there were no jobs for weeks(not often though) and other times, I had to refuse jobs. Great people in the office. Always nice.
Pros
Interesting experience and very formative.
Cons
Well it is not a full time job.
4 July 2020
Same roleSame location
Interpreter (Former Employee) - Dublin
Low pay and unprofessional office staff.
Toxic people all over the management, some can't even speak proper english themselves, payment constantly delayed or just never paid.

avoid at all cost.
26 March 2020
Same location
Interpreter/Translator (Former Employee) - Dublin
It is nice place to working with, flexible hours, freedom to choose jobs suitable for your own hours. Sometimes the travel time is a bit too long, but the travel expense should be all covered. Nice agency colleague, easy to talk to when translator need to assist. Easy going culture in the office.