Word Perfect Translations Ltd Employee Review

View all Word Perfect Translations Ltd reviews

Professional company
Langiage Interpreter (Former Employee) –  Dublin22 November 2018
I have worked for WPT for over a year as a language interpreter. I worked on call and had multiple jobs daily, some very short and some very long and specific. The job requires excellent organization and problem-solving skills, not to mention live translation skills. The office staff was always helpful and I was able to sort all my paperwork, same goes for the payroll department. Management was excellent, I could count on them to help with anything. Staff working on the phone are amazing, as they deal with a lot of scheduling and are always willing to find solutions to fit all. The job is not a typical 9 to 5 so the payment is lower, I would recommend it as an additional job and a great work experience - you get to cooperate with various professionals and deliver a very needed service. For me, personally, the experience with the company was excellent. I never had a single problem with salary. I enjoyed my time spent in Word Perfect Translations.
* the hardest part of the job was translating for people in difficult life situations / and travelling to many locations through Dublin traffic
* the best part of the job is that it's very meaningful, you help people every day in various ways and receive gratitude from private persons and various private and public sector workers for the service you provide
* there is an excellent teamwork in the company - the scheduling staff tries hard to work with interpreters, also other interpreters are willing to help one another if certain jobs stretch in time or if somebody's car breaks down.

Other Word Perfect Translations Ltd Employee Reviews

Translator (Current Employee) –  Dublin2 December 2019
You Work 2-3 hours you get paid 13 per hour but you spend more then half day to travel from one location to onther and they pay less money then what you spend in travel .
Freelance Translator
Freelance Translator (Current Employee) –  Dublin27 November 2019
Great team to work with !
Projects have been delivered with the clear task , time limits are organized really well .
Project managers are replying really fast to any of requests.
The best thing I like about this company is their ability to solve any problem .
P.S. Project Managers have a great sense
of humor that creates a good atmosphere in General:)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Word Perfect Translations Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.

Word Perfect Translations Ltd Reviews by Location