Word Perfect Translations Employee Reviews

Freelance Interpreter and Translator (Current Employee) –  Dublin25 August 2019
I have been working as a freelance interpreter for various companies since 2010.
It provides great flexibility of schedules and times. It offers different opportunities and I have had the chance to meet many people from different walks of life.
Busy place and lovely people to work with
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Dublin29 August 2018
This has been one of the busiest places I ever worked. It is challenging but time goes fast and there is huge flexibility regarding your working hours. You can easily arrange your working hours with the manager by starting early in the morning and finishing early in the afternoon. Everyone is friendly and always trying to help each other. There is no competition in the office, unlike my previous job, which makes the day go smoothly and creates less stressful working environment.
My salary is good and based on your performance there are lots of opportunities within the company.
I am happy that I found the right place to work and will stay here unless something drastic will change.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
Busy place
Project Manager/Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  Dublin18 August 2018
Nice project manager
Freelance Translator (Former Employee) –  Dublin17 August 2018
Poor rates of pay. Not always prompt in paying. Somewhat disorganised. Deadlines tight at times. Inconsistent work available.
Lady is courteous by email and phone.
Freelancer Interpreter (Former Employee) –  Dublin3 August 2018
I was there for a short time, but enjoyed all the time I spent there
the salary was really nice and most of the jobs I had to do were close to my home and could go on foot
No Pain no Gain
Interpreter and Translator (Current Employee) –  Dublin and sometime traveling around Ireland21 February 2018
I have been working for Word Perfect Translations as an interpreter and translator for the last 4.5 years.

Every day is different and I could be interpreting for HSE, Courts Services, Solicitors, Department of Justice, etc. It is very busy and I love attending interviews at the Refugee Protection Office. These interviews last for a good few hours and also in the evening/weekends I am able to translate lots of documents/files. My monthly income is around € 2800. I really enjoy the work but you need to be ready and able to put up the hours. I prefer the flexibility this job gives you and can pick and choose and say "no" to the project managers at any time. You need to be fast and work around the clock. If you are lazy or a moaner this job is not for you.
Pros
The project managers are very helpful
Cons
Long hours but worth it
Waste of time and money
Interpreter (Current Employee) –  2 Ormond Key Dublin 216 January 2018
After 2 months waiting i got my first wages which is not covering my travel expenses.I spent more money than i received from this Company on petrol and parking expenses.I worked for free spending my own money.
Pros
Some of the staff are nice and patient
Cons
For an hour worked usually you have to drive 20 km and pay for parking, petrol, toll .They paying you 3 euro travel expenses .Than you realised that you worked for free.
Great team of people to work with
Translator (Current Employee) –  Dublin24 November 2017
I have been working as a Polish translator for the last two years and enjoy dealing with the translation project managers. They keep me busy everyday and payments are always on time. I have translated numerous documents/files and receive regular feedback in relation to my work. I love my job and been able to enjoy life while travelling and having 3 - 4 holidays a year :)
Keep up the good work guys!
Pros
Flexible hours and able to work from home
Cons
Sometime tight deadlines
day
Interpreter (Current Employee) –  Dublin16 June 2017
typical day starts with waiting for call from one of the members in office. they let you know about possible jobs. they might be all over dublin. you covering transport fees yourself.
So far so good!
French/Russian/English (Native) Translator (Current Employee) –  Dublin, Ireland24 December 2016
I've only been here a short time, but so I'm enjoying both the interesting projects and the positive atmosphere in the office.
Nice place
INTERPRETER of Polish (Current Employee) –  Oranmore, G15 October 2015
I worked outside the premises of the company, as I work as an interpreter. That means, that I go to The Courts, Garda Stations, Hospitals, Social Welfare Offices to interpret form Polish to English and from English to Polish. I do like this job, however it does not happen very often.
Pros
good rate
Cons
very little work
Quiet
Interpreter (Former Employee) –  Dublin5 September 2012
A typical day as an interpreter would be to go to a hospital where someone needs translation in order to communicate with the staff.
Advantages- it a fun job, always meeting new people, always on the move
Disadvantages- it's only a part-time job and you cannot count on it, because they only call when they need you.