Word Perfect Translations

Word Perfect Translations Employee Reviews

Ireland18 reviews
Job to gain experience or as side job. No stability as it depends on the volume of call outs. Company says that the cover travel expenses but I could not see this reflecting on my pay too much.
I love being an interpreter and translation in general. Word perfect is very flexible and motivating. Jimmy's very professional and so is the staff. I highly recommend Word perfect, job is never dull, decent pay and friendly and helpful environment.
Looking for another job opportunities due to you won’t meet your financial needs . Also you would have a sense of unfairness due to your actual salary and the amount of effort you put in don’t match at all.
Staff are nice, great atmosphere and no one day is the same, opportunity to learn while on the jobs and the owners super professional and helpful, would recommend.
Pros:
1. Flexibility in the job, you can take the job if you are free or tell our super coordinators Rebecca or Alina and they will replace an other one in a jiffy.

2. They make sure to balance both inbound and outbound jobs, so we are getting a decent pay end of the month.

3. They pay you right and on the right day as promised.

4. As part of you job, you will get an entry to many government organisations and various other public related organisations, where you just do not do your job but get different types of exposure and experience.

Cons:

1. For inbound jobs, the travel cap in the bus is 7 Euros a day, which should be provided to us. Outbound jobs, the mileage to be calculated in Kilometres and not

Miles.
Helping the customer to communicate: listening, understanding and clarifying all customer doubts and confirming that they understood all the information
Pros
flexible
Cons
freelancer
I have been working as a freelance interpreter for various companies since 2010.
It provides great flexibility of schedules and times. It offers different opportunities and I have had the chance to meet many people from different walks of life.
This has been one of the busiest places I ever worked. It is challenging but time goes fast and there is huge flexibility regarding your working hours. You can easily arrange your working hours with the manager by starting early in the morning and finishing early in the afternoon. Everyone is friendly and always trying to help each other. There is no competition in the office, unlike my previous job, which makes the day go smoothly and creates less stressful working environment.
My salary is good and based on your performance there are lots of opportunities within the company.

I am happy that I found the right place to work and will stay here unless something drastic will change.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
Busy place
Poor rates of pay. Not always prompt in paying. Somewhat disorganised. Deadlines tight at times. Inconsistent work available.
Lady is courteous by email and phone.
I was there for a short time, but enjoyed all the time I spent there
the salary was really nice and most of the jobs I had to do were close to my home and could go on foot
I have been working for Word Perfect Translations as an interpreter and translator for the last 4.5 years.

Every day is different and I could be interpreting for HSE, Courts Services, Solicitors, Department of Justice, etc. It is very busy and I love attending interviews at the Refugee Protection Office. These interviews last for a good few hours and also in the evening/weekends I am able to translate lots of documents/files. My monthly income is around € 2800. I really enjoy the work but you need to be ready and able to put up the hours. I prefer the flexibility this job gives you and can pick and choose and say "no" to the project managers at any time. You need to be fast and work around the clock. If you are lazy or a moaner this job is not for you.
Pros
The project managers are very helpful
Cons
Long hours but worth it
After 2 months waiting i got my first wages which is not covering my travel expenses.I spent more money than i received from this Company on petrol and parking expenses.I worked for free spending my own money.
Pros
Some of the staff are nice and patient
Cons
For an hour worked usually you have to drive 20 km and pay for parking, petrol, toll .They paying you 3 euro travel expenses .Than you realised that you worked for free.
I have been working as a Polish translator for the last two years and enjoy dealing with the translation project managers. They keep me busy everyday and payments are always on time. I have translated numerous documents/files and receive regular feedback in relation to my work. I love my job and been able to enjoy life while travelling and having 3 - 4 holidays a year :)
Keep up the good work guys!
Pros
Flexible hours and able to work from home
Cons
Sometime tight deadlines
typical day starts with waiting for call from one of the members in office. they let you know about possible jobs. they might be all over dublin. you covering transport fees yourself.
I've only been here a short time, but so I'm enjoying both the interesting projects and the positive atmosphere in the office.
I worked outside the premises of the company, as I work as an interpreter. That means, that I go to The Courts, Garda Stations, Hospitals, Social Welfare Offices to interpret form Polish to English and from English to Polish. I do like this job, however it does not happen very often.
Pros
good rate
Cons
very little work
A typical day as an interpreter would be to go to a hospital where someone needs translation in order to communicate with the staff.
Advantages- it a fun job, always meeting new people, always on the move

Disadvantages- it's only a part-time job and you cannot count on it, because they only call when they need you.