Word Perfect Translations

Word Perfect Translations Pay & Benefits reviews: Interpreter

Interpreter9 reviews
Ireland9 reviews
Decent for experience
Job to gain experience or as side job. No stability as it depends on the volume of call outs. Company says that the cover travel expenses but I could not see this reflecting on my pay too much.
It’s a good job for students or those who don’t need to pay rent
Looking for another job opportunities due to you won’t meet your financial needs . Also you would have a sense of unfairness due to your actual salary and the amount of effort you put in don’t match at all.
Flexibility in Work
Pros:
1. Flexibility in the job, you can take the job if you are free or tell our super coordinators Rebecca or Alina and they will replace an other one in a jiffy.

They make sure to balance both inbound and outbound jobs, so we are getting a decent pay end of the month.
3. They pay you right and on the right day as promised.

4. As part of you job, you will get an entry to many government organisations and various other public related organisations, where you just do not do your job but get different types of exposure and experience.

Cons:

1. For inbound jobs, the travel cap in the bus is 7 Euros a day, which should be provided to us. Outbound jobs, the mileage to be calculated in Kilometres and not

Miles.
I was there for a short time, but enjoyed all the time I spent there
the salary was really nice and most of the jobs I had to do were close to my home and could go on foot
Waste of time and money
After 2 months waiting i got my first wages which is not covering my travel expenses.I spent more money than i received from this Company on petrol and parking expenses.I worked for free spending my own money.
Pros
Some of the staff are nice and patient
Cons
For an hour worked usually you have to drive 20 km and pay for parking, petrol, toll .They paying you 3 euro travel expenses .Than you realised that you worked for free.