1. Flexibility in the job, you can take the job if you are free or tell our super coordinators Rebecca or Alina and they will replace an other one in a jiffy.
2. They make sure to balance both inbound and outbound jobs, so we are getting a decent pay end of the month.
3. They pay you right and on the right day as promised.
4. As part of you job, you will get an entry to many government organisations and various other public related organisations, where you just do not do your job but get different types of exposure and experience.
1. For inbound jobs, the travel cap in the bus is 7 Euros a day, which should be provided to us. Outbound jobs, the mileage to be calculated in Kilometres and not