Workhuman

Workhuman Employee Reviews

Ireland6 reviews

Fun workplace

Fun work place that looks after staff with really good atmosphere lovely managers and the office is very modern. The job it’s self is dealing with a lot of US customers.

Collaborative, energetic and enthusiastic atmosphere

My time at Workhuman was extremely beneficial as I got to be apart of a company that is changing the world with Gratitude, something I haven't seen previously. I learned so much and met a lot of hard working and dedicated humans who on a daily basis enhance the amazing company culture.

Great Place to work

Workhuman is a Great Place to work. Would highly recommend Workhuman as a place to work in Dublin. Great opportunities and career opportunities. Best kept secret of Dublin

I work in Globo for number of years, I must say it's really great place to work. Probably best company I ever worked in my life. Great atmosphere and location.

Fun Place to Work

A typical day: Working on a range of HR related activities Currently working towards a P.hD in Employee Engagement & Retention. Workplace Culture: Excellent Place to Work.

Pros

Fun Place to Work

Cons

Challang

Environnement de travail agéable

Environnement de travail agéable dans un cadre International.

Pros

Fruits gratuits, Café gratuit, Récompenses en Cartes Cadeaux non taxées, Retraite Complémentaire, Mutuelle

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Workhuman. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Workhuman with

Learn about Workhuman in popular locations

• Workhuman