Xerox Employee Reviews

Ireland42 reviews
I felt the Irish management did not take on board efficiency suggestions by the workforce and did not engage the potential of the average worker. I enjoyed the culture of Xerox with their ethos for continuous improvement.
Dejé de trabajar allí en el año 2001 para ocuparme del negocio familiar aquí en España, si no fuera por eso no lo habría dejado
Leuke collegas en een houdbare werkdruk. Het upper management is wat je ervan verwacht, doet niks en loopt gewoon weg tijdens problemen.
Not included in Xerox culture and news which translates to other employees.not being given specific job objective .Not being trained properly by people chosen by the company to show employee how to drive a forklift for instance.Company not wanting to pay for proper trained people.
it was okay in the start but maybe i was naive.
they are desperate to hire new people because they cant make them stay. Most leave after 6 months. around 30 people left or got fired while i was there.

the culture is bad as well , it can be fun in the start but soon you will realize that : the rules dont apply to favorites, unprofessional with a lot of gossip. if they dont like you they will squeeze you out by making you miserable. The leaders are often power hungry and unqualified.

everything is old and outdated . And dirty, everyone is sick all the time. AC is not working etc. they are not interested in feedback or ways to improve.

There are some good people tho , which is why they get 2 stars and not one. People that are good and wants the best for you, but unfortunately they are not in power and can not carry the company.

the job can be very stressfull but its not very hard.

The salary is not competitive, just empty promises. I do not recommend.
Pros
international, the people, relocation package
Cons
poor management, old and outdated tools, dirty environment, salary
quand on rentre chez Xerox, vous avez un contrat d'un an qui peut être renouveler 4 fois avant d'avoir un contrat permanent. ce système vous donne l'avantage de pouvoir faire vos preuves sur 1 an
It was not a bad place to work just not for me.

The people were nice and the environment, but it did not pay too much for living in Dublin and got boring very quick.
I worked with great people in all levels. People working for me, people I worked with and people I reported to. Very flexible and human approach. Worked for Xerox twice and would not mind going back a 3rd time.
Pros
Great work place
Cons
Pay could be better
• Dealing with customers technical problems for the Irish & UK markets.
• Knowledge of SoHo range of machines.

• Training in new agents.

• Member of Technical Quality Team.

• Stand in Team Leader.
A very serious preoccupation for details in satisfying customers and facing as well as possible their requirements.
A very well coordinated team and collaborative work groups.

My job means attention to details which meant in executing call handling procedures for Xerox product technical maintenance orders from clients for a period, then the execution of various data base administration procedures (OpenUpTime, ORACLE 11i) for client pre-financial operations. I also executed functional tests of Xerox specific e-business web tools.

The management ensure a permanent training for new database procedures and a permanent collaboration with the technical department for a fluent treatment and efficient solving of customer requirements.

The most enjoyable thing is finding solutions for issues when certain steps of the administration procedures were skipped by mistake or lack of information. Also, the friendly environment created an atmosphere of no stress and even if the volume of work was very big, the good coordination of work flows gave people the satisfaction of things accomplished.
Best wel een leuke job met leuke collega's. Het management was slecht hoor.
Xerox is a great place to work, I was here for almost 15 years, starting at entry level and left as a manager, due to global reorganisation. While there was alternative roles offered to me, they where not suited to me, so I made the decision to take my experience and leave the company.

Xerox attracts a lot of great people which generates a great working atmosphere, the management team always look out for the employees and promote a very healthy work/life balance.

The hardest part of the job is seeing people leave as they become more than just colleagues, they become family.

During my time in Xerox I have learned a huge amount, from Global Business Structure to Finances to Project management.

I would highly encourage anyone, if an opportunity open up in Xerox and it's right for you - GO FOR IT!
Pros
Work/life Balance
Cons
Location, if using public Transport
Team leader department first line technical support. This was the so-called front office where customers could address user questions, but where, by listening carefully to the customer, products were also offered that better matched the wishes of the customer. Here I monitored the script, prepared the schedules for the representatives, monitored the KPIs and call handling. I also maintained contact with the back office staff and was present during their performance interviews.
Management is fast in recognizing talent.
Pros
A relaxed and good company to work for
Cons
Don't have any
I joined Xerox in 2005 as a service delivery Manager responsible for the Managed Print Services (MPS) contract with a telecommunications giant. Within 18 months I was leading implementation for Xerox replicating what I had done on that contract across all of contracts, and eventually the globe.
In the 13 years I have been there the company has consistently challenged me enabling me to lead a number of key functional areas.

Xerox was a company that rewarded and recognised hard work.
Pros
Dynamic Enviornment
Cons
Shrinking market
Positive Experience, great learning environment, daily challenges, pressurizer environment, very target driven, enjoyable working experience over all with a lot of exposure to new hardware and environments
Ainutlaatuinen paikka työskennellä erilaisten kulttuurien kanssa ja yhteistyössä.
Pros
Kielitaito kehittyy
a company that uses contract worker so no job security every friday could be your last here i found it very hard to relax as your always on edge that you may be givin notice to quit any or every day
Pros
very nice place to work
Cons
no job security
Xerox Europ limited in Ireland was anideal place for new starters as they would offer differents types of position ( technical, administrative, call center... ). I really enjoyed my year in Xerox.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
salary
Love Xerox Ireland , its is a great company that is always growing.
Xerox also have a fantastic learning network that you will find so many way to update your skills in all departments.
Great company to work for allows freedom to move to various departments for experience and a lot of thinking outside the box.Great experience working here with the various personal from different disciplines and department , you get an overall experience how the business is run behind the scene's.
Pros
flexible
Cons
hace muchos años que trabajé en Xerox y fue en Irlanda, dentro del depart. francés, pero puedo decir que la empresa me trató muy bien y tanto los incentivos como el salario eran satisfactorios.
Pros
seguro medico, comidas
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Xerox. Our community is ready to answer.
3.5K