YALA

YALA Employee Reviews

Great culture, great place to work
A typical day at work starts with a meeting in the morning so one of our managers can have a better understanding of what the team is working on. We also have different types of training to help us to develop our ability to recruit and select the best employees in!an effective manner. Management style at Yala is very transparent. Managers are always willing to listen to our suggestions regarding different aspects of the business and they are easily approachable. Our team - formed by different nationalities - is constantly trying to improve its approach to work, so new ideas are always welcome and take into consideration.
Proud to work in a place in which diversity and inclusion are core of the company's culture!
Amazing culture and a supportive team
I started working at Yala in February 2019 as an intern. I was given very hands-on training and management were always extremely receptive to any questions or concerns I had. They were very welcoming and got me started on work quickly, demonstrating their trust in me as an employee. I am now a permanent member of staff and I have rapidly advanced in my responsibilities and duties within the company. The company will tailor the role to your strengths and help you to grow as a recruiter. One of the best aspects of Yala is its unique culture. Everyone is treated with respect and there is a great sense of community between the team. It is also a very flexible workplace allowing you to create a sustainable work-life balance.
A Great Place to Work
The atmosphere and culture is really unique, Strong focus on team bonding and consistent training and support from management and colleagues makes it a great place to work. Team Yala ensure the work environment is a most positive one whilst also maintaining a great driven and ambition to succeed at their roles.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at YALA?