YALA Employee Reviews

Amazing culture and a supportive team
Talent Partner (Current Employee) –  Bluebell, County Dublin29 November 2019
I started working at Yala in February 2019 as an intern. I was given very hands-on training and management were always extremely receptive to any questions or concerns I had. They were very welcoming and got me started on work quickly, demonstrating their trust in me as an employee. I am now a permanent member of staff and I have rapidly advanced in my responsibilities and duties within the company. The company will tailor the role to your strengths and help you to grow as a recruiter. One of the best aspects of Yala is its unique culture. Everyone is treated with respect and there is a great sense of community between the team. It is also a very flexible workplace allowing you to create a sustainable work-life balance.
A Great Place to Work
Talent Partner (Current Employee) –  Dublin, Ireland26 November 2019
The atmosphere and culture is really unique, Strong focus on team bonding and consistent training and support from management and colleagues makes it a great place to work. Team Yala ensure the work environment is a most positive one whilst also maintaining a great driven and ambition to succeed at their roles.