YALA

YALA Employee Reviews

Ireland7 reviews

Great culture and amazing team!

I work at Yala as a Talent Partner. For me, the best part of Yala is my colleagues, the team here is amazing. The managers are extremely helpful and supportive. We have training every week to help us develop our skills. We face new challenges every day and we have new responsibilities which allow us to progress in our careers. They are also very flexible.

Fun workplace

My job at Yala allows me to work very closely with candidates to find their ideal job, which is something I really enjoy doing. There is a great sense of camaraderie in the office and managers are approachable. I would highly recommend Yala to new recruiters. You will certainly get an opportunity to get your foot in the door of the world of Recruitment. You will gain some good experience and have fun at the same time!

Pros

The team, flexibility

Exciting and challenging

`Working at Yala has and is an amazing experience. The culture here is inclusive and very diverse allowing for a lot of learning and opportunity. Working at Yala is also challenging but in the right ways and the team is always there to assist with any parts you are struggling with. Management is extremely helpful and supportive of all staff.

Pros

Remote working, flexibility, Sick Pay

Great company to work for

Always being challenged, learning a lot and work is appreciated. Especially in remote working environment - communication has been great. Would highly recommend as a place to work.

Pros

Progression, learning, teamwork

Cons

With the work we do, there can be disappointments and set backs to overcome

Great culture, great place to work

A typical day at work starts with a meeting in the morning so one of our managers can have a better understanding of what the team is working on. We also have different types of training to help us to develop our ability to recruit and select the best employees in!an effective manner. Management style at Yala is very transparent. Managers are always willing to listen to our suggestions regarding different aspects of the business and they are easily approachable. Our team - formed by different nationalities - is constantly trying to improve its approach to work, so new ideas are always welcome and take into consideration. Proud to work in a place in which diversity and inclusion are core of the company's culture!

Amazing culture and a supportive team

I started working at Yala in February 2019 as an intern. I was given very hands-on training and management were always extremely receptive to any questions or concerns I had. They were very welcoming and got me started on work quickly, demonstrating their trust in me as an employee. I am now a permanent member of staff and I have rapidly advanced in my responsibilities and duties within the company. The company will tailor the role to your strengths and help you to grow as a recruiter. One of the best aspects of Yala is its unique culture. Everyone is treated with respect and there is a great sense of community between the team. It is also a very flexible workplace allowing you to create a sustainable work-life balance.

A Great Place to Work

The atmosphere and culture is really unique, Strong focus on team bonding and consistent training and support from management and colleagues makes it a great place to work. Team Yala ensure the work environment is a most positive one whilst also maintaining a great driven and ambition to succeed at their roles.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at YALA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare YALA with

YALA reviews by location

Learn about YALA in popular locations

• YALA