ZARA

ZARA Employee Reviews

I cannot complain at all, this job was an amazing opportunity for me. Thank you. I need to thanks all my team, my department, in general, the experience was amazing.
Pros
Good atmosphere
Cons
Poor salary with the life style here.
Never enough people or hours to complete the job at hand. Long hours. Bad atmosphere as everyone is always stressed and unhappy. Individual store teams work well together but company ethos is bad
Pros
Salary
Cons
Long hours, unrealistic expectations
A stressful environment, but the pay is very good and if you could work in a ZARA, you can work in any stressful environment you get thrown into! The benefits are also good with discount etc.
The store Manager is so unprofessional and can't organize her staff. The other managers are nice but they get no support and as a whole the store is under staffed.
Is good, to work for this company. Really big company in retail. And bring you a lot of opportunities to grow up inside. A lot of experience in this ten years working for them.
Pros
Money
Cons
Hours
Its not great in management, way too many hours and unless you get to' store manager' pay is awful for the amount of work and stress. If you are training for a management position, it can take 6 month to a year, in some cases doing the job before you get the title and pay. If theres a good team that can help, but this job attracts a lot of students, sometimes who just want to clock in and clock out which puts even more pressure on
I had the worst working experience in my whole life working in Zara in Henry Street, Dublin 1. They promessed me full time and I got 8 hours a week from the start. There was 15 managers and everybody tells you what to do. One says do this then another comes and says do that..If you get pregnant they won't give you a chair at the till you need to stand on your feet all shift. You can't go on the toilet for hours. They treat you like a sh.. toilet toilet
Works at Zara Malta it was a great experience that tought me a lot. However, the management of the company it was a mess.Misunderstanding between managers and non proffesional enviroment. The shop it was an ambitous goal that never was planified properly. In the other hand, my colleagues were great and they showed me the good side of the job, working together as a close team.
Regarding the salary I have no complaints, always received punctually during the time I worked at Zara Swords never had problems, now as the work itself, always had problems with the way the store is run, since my first day never received a training Appropriately, to allow me to know my duties, managers always indirectly preached "Speed ​​above quality," and were rude and unprofessional for the most unnecessary reasons, certainly the worst professional environment of my entire career.
Simple but very stressful job. A little more organization and more staff would make the work bearable. The malaise of the employees is evident since everyone wants to escape. Anyway, it is a good starting point for those who want to make a career in this sector.
Pros
Employee Discount
Cons
Too stressful
Short staff as they save money not hiring more people while the amount of job is exhausting. Store is not managed well. Constant pressure to do extra hours or stay on later than you are required to. Management can be unaccommodating and unreasonable. There is no system, so you must sign in and out of work on a sheet of paper and this usually leads to incorrect payment each month.
A normal day of work, first we distribute the work of each one, we see the objective of the day and the best selling clothes. After we always attend to the costumers and we try to keep the standars.
fun to work at but during weekend it will be busy so we need to know how to handle the customer no matter how busy it gets. Zara is very professional when it comes to customer needs and wants
Working in zara is definitely giving loads of experience, as you working in busy environment , selling part and leaving customers happy is the best experience,
Empresa en la que se trabaja duro con ambiente de trabajo que depende del Zara asignado
I worked in Zara for 8 months, in which the air conditioning was broken during my entire period at the company, leaving cashiers and floor staff sweating for hours. When the issue was raised with managers, it was ignored, as were many other complaints. Bad working atmosphere. Managers tended to be biased with certain staff. Not an unenjoyable experience, and would not recommend.
Ha sido una de las mejores experiencias laborales que he tenido, donde la innovación, la tecnología punta y la atención al cliente son los mejores puntos. Tengo que recalcar que mi experiencia en Zara fue en Dublin y Londres.
The store is not managed well. There is constant pressure to do extra hours or stay on later than you are required to. Management can be unaccommodating and unreasonable when it comes to hours. Constant changes are made to your hours without asking. Too much stock on the floor with limited staff working each day. This leads to a messy store and angry customers. There is no system, so you must sign in and out of work on a sheet of paper and this usually leads to incorrect payment each month. Aside from this all staff are very friendly but can get a hard time from customers who do not understand the pressure they are under.
Serve customers in an appropriate manner that reflected well on the company. Focusing on one customer at a time was a key essential to achieve great customer service. Checking availability for customers. Working in the Fitting room, dealing with customer politely and courteously Making sure that high value items have security tags on them Responsible for store closing when required Replenishing stock, organizing shop display Ensure shop floor is tidy and presentable at all times
El ambiente laboral es muy bueno, la mayoría de las Gerentes son muy empaticas y buenas. La experiencia productiva y satisfactoria. Lo negativo es el pago de salarios, la mayoría de veces pagan mal las horas, no hay un sistema informatizado para prevenir el mal pago de salarios y la mala organizacion laboral, falta personal.
as a student this was an okay place, the pay was not great, the responsibilities where too much as a student this place i wouldn't recommend, not the best place even as a graduate.
Pros
25% off shopping
Cons
a lot of unpaid work
  1. Employee reviews