Zazzle

Zazzle Employee Reviews in Cork

Cork4 reviews
- My working hours were from 6pm - 2am.
I did phone calls and emails support for the USA. About 40 calls and 50 emails per day. Zazzle is an American company that owns its factory and produces its own products.

I learned how to deal with impatient clients, be quick at work, answer calls, send emails, work on pressure and results.

The hardest part of the job was being quick with the customer waiting on the phone.

I enjoyed meeting new people, most customers were very friendly. It was an incredible experience to be able to work at this company.
Management are hr very disorganized, no real values for lower level employees.

Higher management would constantly give talks on goals which seemed achievable but then once you reach them there is another step that you didn't know about which you are constantly chasing. They lie to you basically to keep you interested.
Zazzle is a great place to work the management and staff are all very friendly. There is a lot of on going training and they will give you all the support you need they have a lovely kitchen area with free tea Coffee fruit cereal bread they have a chill out area with games
Health insurance bike scheme and yoga classes
Pros
Free food health insurance advanment
Cons
Fantastic place to work. Management are good at their jobs and extremely reasonable. The atmosphere makes it easy to work in. Typical day included a mixture of phone and email cases to help customers resolve issues.