Zevas Communications Limited
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Zevas Communications Limited Employee Reviews

Ireland15 reviews
The culture is good as it’s a small company, so you get to know every work colleague and it feels like a big family working with. The targets are achievable so that an employee has a fair chance in getting a good commission on top of the basic salary per month. We are getting free food and the managers are very understanding to help anyone out even with outside work matters. We are flexible in our breaks which is a benefit too.
don't go to this company ! trust me this company has wrong management they are lies and are false people. there is no pension plan or health protection, this call centre is the very last one in the world you should go to it is like in the hotel always new people and the old go.
Pros
Only free food
Cons
Managements. Culture.. Everthing !
It is not a nice environment. Old and insufficient equipment. Bad communication. Poor management. The culture is a call center like.I learned to arrange with difficult situations by following and hitting the targets in a fast pace area.
Your tasks everyday are: Searchig for new leads, making cold calls, sending emails, trying to reach out the Decision Maker. Using several CRM tools you can learn and improve yourself.
Only worked there for about 2 weeks don't have a lot to say about it so can't really say much. The people seemed friendly at least so I guess that's a plus.
Very good place to work. Good management, unfortunately low stability and security. Good perks, benefits, salary and compensation, but unfortunately low level of secure job.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
stability
Ok so this review counts for the Cork branch. The management in this company is very poor. The way staff are spoken to by upper management is appalling and its pretty obvious because they have to recruit constantly as they cannot hold onto people. You can apply for benefits after a year but very few people are there that long. I was afraid to ask questions at this job as management is so bad.
The staff were so lovely but never stayed long. Honestly the guys that passed through were all that made the place bearable. Hours are long and awkward like 10 to 7 five days.

If you have another option take it. Ask around and see if you or your friends of friends have worked here if you don't believe the review because no one deserves to have to work here.

Give this place a miss,

Happy job hunting
Pros
everywhere else will feel like a breeze
Cons
bad management, once a month pay, not treated good
The right place where to grow your carrier. Opportunities to improve your technical and soft skills. Many chance to learn new things and self manage your work being 100% productive.
I worked at this company for 4 weeks. I liked it, I enjoyed talking to the public and working on the computer. i also enjoyed the mix of people who worked there. It's a friendly environment.
Customer service role which involved informing students of the Shaw academy of their course details, start dates, etc. on a world-wide basis
In the three years I have worked there I have worked in most departments, and have grown a lot in terms of skills and technique for sales and customer service.

It is a very close environment and you grow extremely close to colleagues and management.

It is a very unreliable place to work, and the management don't seem to fully understand the way all the different campaigns were run.
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
Long hours, unreliable work
A typical day in Zevas was always on the go. From the time you start till finish you are on the go between calls, filling out forms on the computer, hitting targets, filling out the score board. It was a great place to work as it thought me how to sell products over the phone by using a polite tone of voice and confidence.
Pros
Prizes for most sales
Cons
There wasn't any handsets just telephones.
The best part of any job is when you have colleagues that you can get on very well with but were also professional relationships can be form such as in Zevas.
For me there is no typical day as every call every customer is different this can have its ups and downs
Pros
great colleagues
Cons
weekend shifts
a lot of hours available, good place to learn selling and customer service type work