Zevas Communications Limited

Zevas Communications Limited Employee Reviews

Featured review
Zevas Communications Limited selected this as a representative review
I will give Zevas a lot of credit for their recruitment policy. They don't just pump every cv into a churning algorithm that looks for "the perfect candidate", if there is such a thing. They take the time to consider the attributes of everyone, and those that are selected feel they have earned the job. I think this is a very well run operation, and I hope to have some memorable and challenging years with them.
Pros
Lots of learning, good management.
Cons
Not great pay, none of the food incentives on offer anymore post covid
It is not a nice environment. Old and insufficient equipment. Bad communication. Poor management. The culture is a call center like.I learned to arrange with difficult situations by following and hitting the targets in a fast pace area.
The culture is good as it’s a small company, so you get to know every work colleague and it feels like a big family working with. The targets are achievable so that an employee has a fair chance in getting a good commission on top of the basic salary per month. We are getting free food and the managers are very understanding to help anyone out even with outside work matters. We are flexible in our breaks which is a benefit too.
Your tasks everyday are: Searchig for new leads, making cold calls, sending emails, trying to reach out the Decision Maker. Using several CRM tools you can learn and improve yourself.
Only worked there for about 2 weeks don't have a lot to say about it so can't really say much. The people seemed friendly at least so I guess that's a plus.
Very good place to work. Good management, unfortunately low stability and security. Good perks, benefits, salary and compensation, but unfortunately low level of secure job.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
stability
Ok so this review counts for the Cork branch. The management in this company is very poor. The way staff are spoken to by upper management is appalling and its pretty obvious because they have to recruit constantly as they cannot hold onto people. You can apply for benefits after a year but very few people are there that long. I was afraid to ask questions at this job as management is so bad. The staff were so lovely but never stayed long. Honestly the guys that passed through were all that made the place bearable. Hours are long and awkward like 10 to 7 five days. If you have another option take it. Ask around and see if you or your friends of friends have worked here if you don't believe the review because no one deserves to have to work here. Give this place a miss, Happy job hunting
Pros
everywhere else will feel like a breeze
Cons
bad management, once a month pay, not treated good
The right place where to grow your carrier. Opportunities to improve your technical and soft skills. Many chance to learn new things and self manage your work being 100% productive.
I worked at this company for 4 weeks. I liked it, I enjoyed talking to the public and working on the computer. i also enjoyed the mix of people who worked there. It's a friendly environment.
Customer service role which involved informing students of the Shaw academy of their course details, start dates, etc. on a world-wide basis
My overall experience working at Zevas communications Ltd was a great experience. At Zevas communications i trained to be a great customer service telecommunications agent, i also did training courses on telesales and how to meet targets each week. I mostly spent my time taking calls throughout the day helping customers with any unsatisfactory needs.I put work and enthusiasm into each day of my time spent with the company. I enjoyed coming to work each day as the people i worked with were easy to get along with and made it a fun experience.
In the three years I have worked there I have worked in most departments, and have grown a lot in terms of skills and technique for sales and customer service. It is a very close environment and you grow extremely close to colleagues and management. It is a very unreliable place to work, and the management don't seem to fully understand the way all the different campaigns were run.
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
Long hours, unreliable work
A typical day in Zevas was always on the go. From the time you start till finish you are on the go between calls, filling out forms on the computer, hitting targets, filling out the score board. It was a great place to work as it thought me how to sell products over the phone by using a polite tone of voice and confidence.
Pros
Prizes for most sales
Cons
There wasn't any handsets just telephones.
my day consisted of making cold calls. trying reach my targets for the day. which i almost always did with a lot of hard work and patience, i learned how to deal with customers with phone manner. how to go about getting a sale and closing a sale which was an achievement every time. the staff were very friendly and very helpful in any thing i needed, the hardest part of the job would be dealing with customers than react in an angry way on the phone if they had a problem with the company for what ever reason, but i learned how to control any of these situations which made me a better sales man.the most enjoyable part of the job would have to be having a successful day with sales it was a good feeling and made coming to work worth while. overall i really enjoyed working here.
Cons
The best part of any job is when you have colleagues that you can get on very well with but were also professional relationships can be form such as in Zevas. For me there is no typical day as every call every customer is different this can have its ups and downs
Pros
great colleagues
Cons
weekend shifts
a lot of hours available, good place to learn selling and customer service type work
Lovely people to work with but a basic wage and long hours but the people make it easier