Zurich Insurance Group

Zurich Insurance Group Employee Reviews

Enjoyed time working here, but lacked security in a sense that if you fail your iii (insurance exam) exams which there are multiple levels of they will not keep you on.
Pros
Great enviroment
Cons
Lack of security
The management is not ok. Putting so much pressure to employees without providing assistance. No proper capacity planning. Tasks are not properly distributed.
They provide freedom to the staff to learn and implement new things in the work environment. Every project is a learning experience. Received an award for excellent work.
tout dépend de l'attitude de votre responsable , localisation difficile d'accès (voiture - ring, embouteillage/ transports en commun : néant)
Me dio muchos aprendizajes del ámbito administrativo, gestiones y en el área de recepción. Satisfecha de tener la oportunidad de haber formado parte del equipo laboral
Really niche, they are experts in their fields employee and partner orientated. Good working hours and condition. Training is provided. Space for personal growth.
Great place to work. Professional environment and great benefits
Giornata lavorativa dal lunedì al venerdì. Interazioni con il cliente ( front office - back office ). Consulenza esterna per clienti VIP.
La empresa cómodo formación continuada y valoración de los errores de forma positiva siempre los convierte en el aprendizaje
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Zurich Insurance Group?
esperienza trentennale gestione dell'azienda compresa gestione contabilità
The people at Zurich was like family, we understood each other and whoever had a bad day be it personal or business, there was always someone to motivate a person, some encouraging words, a person could always speak to the managers about anything, they really had an open door policy, even when I was retrench I could feel they really felt for a person.
Pros
The special group there was when it was your birthday they would come sing for you
Cons
I had no cons, I loved my job even if we had to work overtime, we would get free food
Excelente empresa. Brindan apoyo al personal para hacer un buen trabajo.
Working at Zurich was a fairly pleasant experience when I began my training in Schaumburg. The trainers were excellent and were thorough in explaining tasks. However, 2 months into the role post training, we were told the program we were trained on for months will no longer be used. This caused a major learning curve as co-workers had no definitive training and management was less than empathetic. Too busy being mad about not getting their promotion after all that time I suppose. Zurich seemed great for many of my co workers but anyone under my manager seemed miserable and always walked on egg shells around them. Job could be great with proper management.
La atención recibida como mediador de zurich es ,muy alta, amable y eficaz. La formación es continuada, muy clara e innovadora.
Une boîte d'assurance vieillissante, cotée en bourse mais poussiéreuse, pas assez de projet porté ensemble, difficile de donner du sens à notre contribution et d'évoluer quand on nous met des croche pattes et des coups derrière le dos pour conserver ses intérêts, la culture dénuée de bienveillance.
Pros
Je n'en vois pas
Cons
Pas de carriere possible, fermeture d'esprit, pas de pédagogie, chacun pour soit
All co-workers get along and have a fun attitude. The workplace culture is light but professional. The hardest part of the job is not getting carried away with the fun atmosphere.
Gives back to the community. On shore and off shore employees. Constantly changing to keep up with the demands of the day to day. Multiple departments. Food at work.
Pros
Work Perks
Worked on a tactical pricing tool for use by actuaries and underwriters. Only there for 7mths but environment informal although strongly influenced by Project Lead in my case, who was down-to-earth, pragmatic and a very effective communicator when it came to delineating tasks. Work/life balance was good and I could work from home at any time.
Pros
work/life balance, culture
Cons
office could be noisy
Zurich invest heavily in their employees and make sure that they are knowledgeable in the field they are working in. Hands down the best company I've worked for as far as educating me and the area I was working in
The company really makes an effort to know its employees and to support them in whatever possible. The culture of the company is flexible and friendly.
good benefits great place to work.great friends at work place.lots of challenges.lots of in house training.also attended overseas training & balanced .