Zurich Insurance Group

Zurich Insurance Group Management reviews

Ireland4 reviews
Enjoyed time working here, but lacked security in a sense that if you fail your iii (insurance exam) exams which there are multiple levels of they will not keep you on.
Pros
Great enviroment
Cons
Lack of security
Management are really easy to approach and liaise with. Strong emphasis on training and development. An an employee, you get nice benefits/gifts randomly throughout the year e.g. free Zurich thermos flask, free Lindt advent calendars, free breakfast baps if the company is performing well etc. When I applied to this job I didn't actually realise it was a call centre. But, on a typical day, I have a morning meeting, take and make calls, carry out small tasks for customers, advise customers on Zurich rules, make decisions regarding underwriting guides. The hardest part of the job is that the job is very mundane. You do, pretty much, the same thing day in day out. The best part of the job is the casual and fun atmosphere. Employees are treated fairly and every Friday is casual Friday. Summer bbq's and staff nights out throughout the year fully paid for by head office. Relaxed environment in the office and everyone gets on well. Plenty of laughs and smiles all round. No one takes themselves too seriously.
Pros
Good work/life balance, relaxed atmosphere
Cons
Mundane work, not very challenging
Constantly providing training and up skilling staff. Management always looked for progression and development. Workplace culture was hard working with some social aspects. Fun environment and a competitive atmosphere.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Zurich Insurance Group?