Full job description
Biddy's O'Barnes is looking for a dynamic Restaurant Server to join our team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing excellent customer service and creating a memorable experience for all of our customers. They will be responsible for taking orders, serving food and drinks, managing reservations, operating the point of sale system, cash handling, cleaning and tidying, restocking and performing other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate will have a genuine passion for food and drink and excellent customer service skills. They will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to multitask. They will be confident in their knowledge of the food and drink offerings and have experience in preparing and serving cocktails, beer and wine is a bonus.
We are looking for a team player with a positive attitude, excellent communication and organizational skills, and a great work ethic. If you are looking for an opportunity to make a positive difference in the restaurant industry, we want to hear from you. We offer competitive wages, flexible scheduling, and a supportive work environment.
We are willing to train the right candidate so if your customer service experience is in another industry please don't hesitate to apply.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Greeting and seating guests
- Taking orders and serving food and drinks
- Preparing drinks and cocktails
- Serving customers in a courteous, professional and friendly manner
- Handling and processing payments
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the restaurant, including the bar area, customer areas and toilets
- Will ensure that all health and safety regulations are adhered
- And other duties as required
Please submit your resume and cover letter for immediate consideration. Thank you for your interest in Biddy's O'Barnes.
- Own transport to/from work
- Flexible schedule including weekdays and weekends
- Good Attitude
- Excellent customer service skills (in any industry)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work cooperatively as part of a team
- Previous experience in a restaurant/bar setting
- Barista Experience
- Knowledge of craft beers, wines and spirits
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 30-40 per week
Salary: €11.30-€13.00 per hour
- Food allowance
- On-site parking
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Every weekend
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- What is your midweek availability? (Monday-Friday)
- What is your weekend availability? (Saturday & Sunday)
- Ireland (required)
Expected start date: 20/02/2023