jobs in Áth na Sráide, County Wicklow
€24,104 - €39,796 a year
- Excellent administration, numeracy, organisation, time management and oral/written communication skills.
- Fully co-operate with the provisions made for ensuring…
- Come join us and see it for yourself.
- We also offer a huge staff discount of 40%, holiday days and access to our New Look Rewards which include some amazing…
€33,971 - €66,118 a year
- Provide advice to researchers on the rules and eligibility criteria of funding programmes.
- Fully co-operate with the provisions made for ensuring the health,…
- Always being alert while on the shop floor and following company security policies and procedures, to keep the wider team and customers safe.
- Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied…
- They develop, mentor and coach team members while promoting and facilitating their professional development and ensures plans are in place to elevate the…
Optical Express Group
Newbridge, County Kildare
- As an employee you can benefit from the following:
- As the UK’s complete eye care provider, Optical Express has been providing first class care to our patients…
- Comply with the current company Manufacturing Division, Quality and EHS Management System requirements, as relevant to the project and commercial operations.
- Both of these are design to equip you with all the product knowledge and operational knowhow to equip you to run a Holland & Barrett store.
€10.10 an hour
- Monitoring live/upcoming bookings, Answering calls/emails and taking accurate information, Inputting the booking into our dispatch system ensuring our drivers…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.