jobs in An Tóchar, County Kerry
- Excellent organisation and attention to detail.
- Reporting to the Yard Supervisor, the General Operative will be responsible for the upkeep and organisation of…
- As roles become live during recruitment campaigns, you will be contacted if you are shortlisted for interview and next steps.
- What is in it for you?
- Training plans are a given, and you’ll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want.
- Sports and social club facilitation.
- Distribution of important and urgent site comms and newsletters organisation.
- Management of EEP reporting file.
- If you can’t find what you are looking for today then register your interest with the Subway® store by completing a Team Member application and get ahead on…
- Develop own capability by using all Management resources to learn new systems and procedures.
- Implement relevant systems and procedures to minimise stock loss…
- We are Rehabcare, the health and social care division of the Rehab Group.
- To facilitate a service user focused service to adults with varying disabilities &…
An Tóchar, County Kerry
- Enhanced public holiday rates and paid mileage.
- We are looking for caring people who share our commitment to supporting vulnerable adults and children at home.
- We have over 50 years’ experience in the area of training for employment or further education and benefit from a hugely experienced multi-disciplinary team of…
- Ensure smooth running of the stockroom processes by continuously improving and identifying and solving problems – driving the highest stockroom standards.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.