jobs in An Tóchar, County Wicklow
- Handle all basic queries/ complaints and recording/updating of relevant customer information on in-house systems.
- One Group, one team - 1.
Glencree Centre for Peace and Reconciliation
- Work with the Communications lead on updating content to www.glencree.ie and the organisation’s social media channels.
- Experience and knowledge of social media.
Ath na Fuinseoige, County Wicklow
- Please note that applications can only be accepted by way of Autism Initiatives Application Form.
- Due to expansion in the Organisation we are recruiting for the…
SEA LIFE Bray
Bray, County Wicklow
- We offer the following rates of pay;
- Other duties could also include dressing up in character and some delivery of school tours, school workshops and birthday…
Carrickmines, County Dublin
- You’ll really get to know our customers and what they’re looking for; it’s everything from helping them find the perfect product, to stocking the shelves, to…
- The brief requires a thorough knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practice, current FDA & EMEA regulations for solid oral dosage pharmaceuticals for human use and a…
ELEV8 Platform Hire
- Opportunity to fast track your career within our energetic, customer orientated & progressive organisation.
- Debt chasing via telephone, letter and mail & update…
Bray, County Wicklow
- The ideal candidate should have the following:
- Understand the need to work within procedures and systems where necessary.
- How we communicate is evolving.
- Assist with administration of employee benefit programs including determining eligibility, enrolling employees and their dependents in the plans, and…
- Approximately split between 5 hour Saturday and 6 hour Sunday morning during school term only.
- Duties will be cleaning of school public area, bathrooms and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.