jobs in Ardfert, County Kerry
- If you can’t find what you are looking for today then register your interest with the Subway® store by completing a Team Member application and get ahead on…
- Offering fast and friendly service to our customers from back or front areas of the store, working on the sales floor as needed.
€10 an hour
- Training plans are a given, and you’ll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want.
- Ensure smooth running of the stockroom processes by continuously improving and identifying and solving problems – driving the highest stockroom standards.
- To assist as directed with all aspects of preparation and presentation of food to the company's standard and ensuring adherence to legislation including HACCP.
Tralee, County Kerry
- Manage inventory, facilitate continuous improvement, support diversity, reduce scrap, improve communications and maintain a work environment where third party…
- Making around 85 million pizzas a year, Domino’s uses only the freshest, highest quality ingredients.
- Our Domino’s culture is created by friendly, positive…
- Sports and social club facilitation.
- Distribution of important and urgent site comms and newsletters organisation.
- Management of EEP reporting file.
€20,000 a year
- Creating and deleting user accounts on systems and applications and resetting user passwords.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including strong…
- Please note, to secure this role you will need previous Optical experience.
- Happy talking and advising customers on the latest styles and products, you will…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.