jobs in Arklow, County Wicklow
- Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday…
- “After 6 months you will receive a colleague clubcard, giving you 10% discount on your Tesco shopping throughout the year, both in-store and on-line”.
- Previous Optical experience is desirable however not essential for this role, as more importantly is your desire to learn, your passion and experience from…
- To support the HR Business Partner in the administration of the recruitment and selection process in line with customer requirements, Company policy and…
- Manage, direct, develop and mentor the Compensation and Benefits Analyst.
- Ensure timely completion of all SOP, reading, training and assessment.
- Hold a current PSA Security Guard License is essential.
- Key holding responsibilities to include opening/closing of the Store.
- Main purpose of the role:
Rathdrum, County Wicklow
- Each team member can influence and bring knowledge to their work teams during their day-to-day interactions.
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent qualification.
€27,000 - €28,000 a year
- Reporting to the Branch Manager you will be responsible for the following ;
- John has been working with FRS Recruitment since 2006 and has over 12 year’s…
- Training plans are a given, and you’ll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want.
ELEV8 Platform Hire
- Opportunity to fast track your career within our energetic, customer orientated & progressive organisation.
- Debt chasing via telephone, letter and mail & update…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.