jobs in Foxford, County Mayo
- Following freshness and rotation principles.
- As a Customer Assistant you are required to sell alcohol, therefore you must be 18 or over to work in our store.
- A 3rd level qualification or equivalent qualification in a Business discipline.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office - in particular excel.
- As well as competitive pay, we offer excellent benefits that help to make Tesco a great place to work.“After 6 months you will receive a colleague clubcard,…
- All tasks are carried out in a professional manner, following “safe systems of work” & risk assessments.
- Competent at data analysis and compiling professional…
- This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes.
- Third Level Degree in a Science or Engineering discipline desirable.
- Proactively identify improvements and see resolution through to closure.
- We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with…
- Candidates should at minimum have attained trades certification.
- The Manufacturing Technologist is a key member of the maintenance organisation in sustaining…
- Weekly review and analysis of community output on a country by country basis & following through on any action items as necessary.
Connolly Motor Group
Ballina, County Mayo
- In providing this support, it results in the selling of new and used vehicles.
- Follows the sales process, designed to achieve maximum results from the available…
- Within your first six weeks with the company, you will spend three weeks at our Store Support Centre in Nuneaton, going through our accredited product-training…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.