jobs in Ballinagh, County Cavan
- Helping customers make great decisions in our shop, you’ll become an expert in the wide range of bikes, accessories and services that we offer, with access to…
Yours Clothing Limited
€10.10 an hour
- There are various roles available at 4, 8, 12 & 16 hours per week but there is an expectation to work more hours and flexibly during peak trading periods.
- We are now looking for Payroll Administrator and this position will include the following:
- The above list of responsibilities may change as required depending…
€100,000 a year
- Monitor actual payment against declared value.
- Degree qualification in Construction Management, Surveying or Commercial Management.
- As the newest addition to the team you will play a full part in all aspects of HR across the organisation including handling employee relations & communications…
- We are one of the UK's leading construction industry supplier of trenching and shoring equipment systems.
- Vp is a long established group which has evolved over…
- To provide input as relevant during plant development projects relating to Label Copy development and influence where necessary on projects, schedules etc.
- Stay current with latest developments in project management field.
- Acts as a coach to ensure project deliverables are identified and monitored during the…
HRM Executive Recruitment
- Aid in the end to end recruitment process in addition to coordinating and participating in induction for new employees.
€12 - €15 an hour
- To undertake additional responsibilities as requested by the Client Manager following the successful completion of specific training and personal skills…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.