jobs in Ballincollig, County Cork
- Insert detailed job description here.
- Work From Home: Not available.
- You'll learn how the human body works.
- You will be responsible for the opening and closing of the store from time to time to assist with the smooth operation of…
Carrigtwohill, County Cork
- This position requires knowledge that is acquired through experience, specialized education or training.
- The job requires a basic understanding of work routines…
- We also have a significant and growing online presence that enables customers to shop any time of the day and an extended range of products that are not…
- Alongside hours to suit you and a competitive salary, you will also receive:
- Up to 38 days’ paid leave (dependent on length of service).
- Ability to work flexibility during retail hours, which is likely to include evenings, weekends and holidays (except Christmas day).
- Take ownership of your customer's queries or needs, dealing with them in a positive manner to ensure that all aspects are resolved and/or seen through to…
- Established in 2010 to gain efficiencies in Finance GBS Cork quickly excelled in its financial mandate, allowing the Cork leadership to ask, how can we apply…
- We’re looking for someone who has practical operational experience potentially with in a multi-trade construction environment.
- What’s in it for me.
- We know as a new Store Manager, you are likely to bring some great ideas with you.
- Have enthusiasm for the products in store including Books, Stationery, Arts &…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.