jobs in Ballybay, County Monaghan
- You’ll really get to know our customers and what they’re looking for; it’s everything from helping them find the perfect product, to stocking the shelves, to…
- Ideally candidates should have the following experience and attributes:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a food/dairy processing or pharmaceutical environment to…
- Show a positive attitude and take responsibility for ensuring customers receive an excellent shopping experience;
- Be ready to hit the ground running.
Peterley Manor Farm
Shercock, County Cavan
- Must display the following key behaviours/competencies throughout role:
- Reporting to the Supervisor and / or Manager, this role requires the General Operatives…
- Implement systems to improve progress and efficiency and reduce project duration.
- We’ve also worked and are working on many healthcare, education, commercial…
- A passion for food and the ability to inspire shoppers.
- No previous experience necessary as training will be provided.
- Main purpose of the role:
- Crossell are one of Ireland's leading field marketing agencies.
- To merchandise product for maximum visibility in store, generating extra space for the brand and…
€12 - €15 an hour
- To undertake additional responsibilities as requested by the Client Manager following the successful completion of specific training and personal skills…
Broomfield, County Monaghan
- This will consist of analyzing systems, any upgrades/changes and assessing current and future needs for the organization.
- 40% of the role is project based.
- Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Engineering discipline, or relevant trade qualification.
- Glanbia Ireland is a world class, ambitious, integrated agri-food and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.