jobs in Beaumont, County Dublin
- As a retail assistant you are the core of our business and play a vital role in our success.
- We also offer great opportunities to develop your career with us…
- Family friendly policies e.g. marriage day paid, first day of school paid.
- The team will support our customers online by planning and processing their orders…
- We work with some of the World’s most admired organisations and our people get to play a part in their success, as we make it possible for them to bring their…
- You’ll really get to know our customers and what they’re looking for; it’s everything from helping them find the perfect product, to stocking the shelves, to…
- D11 PXTO E-mail: email@example.com.
- Closing date: 30/01/2020 12:00.
- Proposed Interview Date: It is proposed to hold interviews February 2020.
- Ensuring a positive shopping experience that creates trust in the IKEA Brand before, during & after their visit.
- Good attention to detail by being persistent,.
€10.51 an hour
- Fully paid Induction Training – classroom and practical.
- You will commence the role as a Grade 1 Agent Level 1, after successful completion of 12 months service…
- Successful candidates must be current MS or PhD students and internship duration is for a minimum of 90 days.
- A stimulating, cross-disciplinary environment in a…
- You’ll edit, rewrite and elevate compelling content for our websites, sales collateral, emails, social media, blogs and more.
- Be healthy, curious and social:
- This role will support complex and high-volume calendaring, as well as travel planning and expense reports for a number of executives across multiple teams and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.