jobs in Belgooly, County Cork
- Work From Home: Not available.
- You’ll really get to know our customers and what they’re looking for; it’s everything from helping them find the perfect product, to stocking the shelves, to…
- Adhere to procedures in relation to production methods, completion of documentation, current Good Manufacturing Practices and safety requirements.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk.
- You should also be able to deal with emergencies in a…
- Proven experience as an back office assistant, office assistant, virtual assistant or in another relevant administrative role.
- Transfer data from paper formats into computer files or database systems using keyboards, data recorders or optical scanners.
- Ensure proper use of office equipment and address any malfunctions Requirements.
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform…
- We also have a significant and growing online presence that enables customers to shop any time of the day and an extended range of products that are not…
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role.
- The tasks of the office administrator will include bookkeeping and mentoring…
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store.
- A generous clothing allowance, because you love to wear Superdry.
- Eager to share and learn.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.