jobs in Binn Éadair, County Dublin
- We work with some of the World’s most admired organisations and our people get to play a part in their success, as we make it possible for them to bring their…
- Family friendly policies e.g. marriage day paid, first day of school paid.
- The team will support our customers online by planning and processing their orders…
- As a retail assistant you are the core of our business and play a vital role in our success.
- We also offer great opportunities to develop your career with us…
- You’ll really get to know our customers and what they’re looking for; it’s everything from helping them find the perfect product, to stocking the shelves, to…
€10.51 an hour
- Fully paid Induction Training – classroom and practical.
- You will commence the role as a Grade 1 Agent Level 1, after successful completion of 12 months service…
- D11 PXTO E-mail: email@example.com.
- Closing date: 30/01/2020 12:00.
- Proposed Interview Date: It is proposed to hold interviews February 2020.
- Deliver hot fresh food, in a clean and friendly restaurant, giving customers a great experience each visit, every time.
- Deliver A Great Customer Experience.
- You'll learn how the human body works.
- You will be responsible for the opening and closing of the store from time to time to assist with the smooth operation of…
- You’ll edit, rewrite and elevate compelling content for our websites, sales collateral, emails, social media, blogs and more.
- Be healthy, curious and social:
South Dublin, County Dublin
€36,000 - €40,000 a year
- Minimum of 2.1 result in a relevant third level qualification e.g.; Actuarial Science, Maths, Economics and Finance, Statistics.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.