jobs in Blackrock, County Dublin
- Merchandise, rotate and face off all stock in assigned department while maintaining hygiene and food standards.
- Keep the back-store tidy and packed away.
- 12 months experience in technical support in either a corporate or retail environment is desirable, but not necessary.
- Have authorization to work in Ireland.
- Show a positive attitude and take responsibility for ensuring customers receive an excellent shopping experience;
- Main purpose of the role:
- Use a computerised till system that has a barcode scanner.
- Process store loyalty cards, coupons and vouchers.
- 2 years` experience in a retail role is desirable.
- You'll learn how the human body works.
- You will be responsible for the opening and closing of the store from time to time to assist with the smooth operation of…
- The candidate should have excellent communication, digital and presentation skills and a clear understanding of how Brand PR and social media can help grow…
- Please be advised this is a temporary contract role of 1 - 2 months.
- Show a positive attitude and take responsibility for ensuring customers receive an…
€12.30 an hour
- Stamp 4 Visa or above required.
- Preferably, previous experience in a customer facing role but this is not essential provided you have the right attitude.
- To receive and handle inbound telephone sales enquiries in accordance with Client and Regulatory requirements, including use of call scripts.
- This role is a 9 month Fixed Term Contract and will be based in PTSB Head Office, St. Stephens Green.
- Customer Resolution Centre (CRC) Adviser.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.