jobs in Blarney, County Cork
- Following freshness and rotation principles.
- As a Customer Assistant you are required to sell alcohol, therefore you must be 18 or over to work in our store.
- How will you do it?
- Know our customers, find out more about them, what they like and what they don’t – it can make such a difference to the way we do things.
- As a retail assistant you are the core of our business and play a vital role in our success.
- We also offer great opportunities to develop your career with us…
- Third level qualification and additional computer training or certification will be an asset.
- For our office in Cork, we are currently looking for a DATA ENTRY…
€10.34 an hour
- Permanent - 39 Hours per week - Shifts to include days, evenings & weekends.
- Sales will be important, of course, as will things like managing stock, setting up…
- We’ll also be looking for an organised approach and a good standard of education.
- As an Optical Assistant, you’ll make sure every customer gets a great…
- Completion of Monthly P Card Submission.
- Do you want to contribute to an organisation making a difference in crafting a safer world for businesses and consumers…
- 25 days paid time off.
- No matter what the channel (self-service, email, phone, chat or in-person) we aim to deliver service that goes above and beyond.
- Minimum 6 months customer service experience.
- While your priority will be to resolve the individual customer’s issue you should also highlight the opportunity…
- Merchandise, rotate and face off all stock in assigned department while maintaining hygiene and food standards.
- Process orders for various departments;
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.