jobs in Carlow
- Show a positive attitude and take responsibility for ensuring customers receive an excellent shopping experience.
- Main purpose of the role:
€13.21 an hour
- This role is an amazing opportunity for you to gain experience within the banking sector and begin your career within the field.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- Please note Agile 1, our third party recruitment partner, will retain and employ successful applicants for this program.
€26,000 - €29,000 a year
- Elizabeth recruits for both permanent and contract staff and has recruited at every level of an organisation from graduates through to senior management across…
- Able to effectively coach, mentor, and identify and address skill needs and gaps for continuous improvement of self and team.
- Job Posting End Date: 02/13.
- Comply with the current company Manufacturing Division, Quality and EHS Management System requirements, as relevant to the project and commercial operations.
- Both of these are design to equip you with all the product knowledge and operational knowhow to equip you to run a Holland & Barrett store.
- Responsible for completion of the Material introduction process at Carlow ensuring that all suppliers and materials are approved for use on site in compliance…
€35,001 - €40,000 a year
- Actively engage in the company’s continuous improvement programme.
- Ability to read design drawings and schematics and carry out work as per instruction.
Bagenalstown, County Carlow
- Passing written and practical exams on all off-the-job phases.
- Fixed-term apprenticeship contract with a potential to permanent tool and die maker contract on…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.