jobs in Castlecomer, County Kilkenny
€24,104 - €39,796 a year
- Excellent administration, numeracy, organisation, time management and oral/written communication skills.
- Fully co-operate with the provisions made for ensuring…
Ballyragget, County Kilkenny
- Manage effectively and be the commercial face for order call offs, credit and payment terms.
- The role is based in Ballyragget, Co. Kilkenny with some European…
- Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a sales driven, social, open and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism.
- READ ABOUT THE ROLE BELOW:
Magna International Inc.
Bagenalstown, County Carlow
- Prepare all payments including monthly payment runs.
- Flexibility of duties and working hours will be required during busy periods.
- Come join us and see it for yourself.
- We also offer a huge staff discount of 40%, holiday days and access to our New Look Rewards which include some amazing…
€33,971 - €66,118 a year
- Provide advice to researchers on the rules and eligibility criteria of funding programmes.
- Fully co-operate with the provisions made for ensuring the health,…
€10.60 an hour
- Please note, this advert may close early if the appropriate number of applications has been reached.
- Our policy is to employ the best qualified people and…
- The role will involve travel to the US with at least 6 months of the first year to be based in the Chicago area.
- Location: Kilkenny, KK, IE, R95 K319.
- You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help…
- Relevant 3rd level degree qualification.
- Proven experience of leading, managing and motivating a team, including managing performance is essential coupled with…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.