jobs in Coolock, County Dublin
St. Stephen's Green, County Dublin
- Be a key holder for the store, following all key security procedures (over 18 only).
- We provide them with a great product to work with, some great incentives to…
€10.10 an hour
- (Please note: This vacancy may close early if we receive a high volume of applications.).
- An initial holiday allowance of 22 days per year pro rata (which…
- If you are looking for a part time job that will both work around your schedule & build your practical knowledge of banking in Ireland, then we want to hear…
€11.13 an hour
- Please note, this advert may close early if the appropriate number of applications has been reached.
- Our policy is to employ the best qualified people and…
- Handle all basic queries and complaints awhile recording and updating relevant customer information on in-house systems.
- One Group, one team - 1.
- As a retail assistant you are the core of our business and play a vital role in our success.
- We also offer great opportunities to develop your career with us…
- Deliver hot fresh food, in a clean and friendly restaurant, giving customers a great experience each visit, every time.
- Deliver A Great Customer Experience.
€30,950 a year
- Assisting line manager and team members with ad hoc administration duties and projects.
- Exceptional organisational, analytical and data management skills.
- We’ll also be looking for an organised approach and a good standard of education.
- Make the grade and you could soon be part of a friendly store team – and a…
- To provide effective administrative and support service to the Student Fees function within the Finance department and contribute to its development across…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.