jobs in County Cork
- Work From Home: Not available.
- We also have a significant and growing online presence that enables customers to shop any time of the day and an extended range of products that are not…
- Adhere to procedures in relation to production methods, completion of documentation, current Good Manufacturing Practices and safety requirements.
Carrigtwohill, County Cork
- This position requires knowledge that is acquired through experience, specialized education or training.
- The job requires a basic understanding of work routines…
- You’ll really get to know our customers and what they’re looking for; it’s everything from helping them find the perfect product, to stocking the shelves, to…
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store.
- A generous clothing allowance, because you love to wear Superdry.
- Eager to share and learn.
- Responsible for all day to day aspects relating to the maintenance of the GMP cleaning service within the contract specification to the agreed performance.
- A Flying Tiger employee is both enthusiastic and practical.
- They process deliveries, price and merchandise product on the shop floor, replenish regularly,…
- The ideal candidate should have the following skills and attributes:
- UPS has since developed a comprehensive European service portfolio, combining local…
- Alongside hours to suit you and a competitive salary, you will also receive:
- Up to 38 days’ paid leave (dependent on length of service).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.