jobs in County Kerry
- Excellent organisation and attention to detail.
- Reporting to the Yard Supervisor, the General Operative will be responsible for the upkeep and organisation of…
- If you can’t find what you are looking for today then register your interest with the Subway® store by completing a Team Member application and get ahead on…
€10 an hour
- Training plans are a given, and you’ll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want.
- As roles become live during recruitment campaigns, you will be contacted if you are shortlisted for interview and next steps.
- What is in it for you?
- Develop own capability by using all Management resources to learn new systems and procedures.
- Implement relevant systems and procedures to minimise stock loss…
- Show a positive attitude and take responsibility for ensuring customers receive an excellent shopping experience.
- Main purpose of the role:
€19,034 - €23,929 a year
- Plan and offer a range of on and off site social activities and events with residents.
- Apply for funding and resources to support social activities which…
Relais & Chateaux
Kenmare, County Kerry
- These are full-time positions and are on a rostered basis, which includes weekend work and evening shifts to facilitate evening turndown.
- We have over 50 years’ experience in the area of training for employment or further education and benefit from a hugely experienced multi-disciplinary team of…
- Plan work rotas, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results.
- BS degree in logistics, supply chain management or business administration.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.