jobs in County Kerry
- “After 6 months you will receive a colleague clubcard, giving you 10% discount on your Tesco shopping throughout the year, both in-store and on-line”.
- Perform Setup and Changeovers: Setup the line / area for production ensuring all the following are available / working: safety controls, hygiene standards,…
€10 an hour
- Training plans are a given, and you’ll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want.
Ballylongford, County Kerry
- Show a positive attitude and take responsibility for ensuring customers receive an excellent shopping experience.
- Main purpose of the role:
- Excellent IT skills (including some form of MRP system).
- SPX Flow inc. innovates with customers to help feed and enhance the world by designing, delivering…
- It’s all about helping our customers feel good, and finding products they’ll really love - whether they know what they’re looking for or not, you’ll be there to…
- If you can’t find what you are looking for today then register your interest with the Subway® store by completing a Team Member application and get ahead on…
- Company pension after 1 year.
- Preferably, previous experience in a customer facing role but this is not essential provided you have the right attitude.
- Have excellent communication and listening skills, which is essential in ensuring a successful shop • Treat customers and colleagues with respect • Embrace…
€11 an hour
- Supporting our Store Managers in all aspects of running the store – motivating the team, making sure the right stuff is on the shelves and keeping everything…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.