jobs in County Kildare
- Sustaining awareness of all current promotions and events.
- Ensuring that every customer receives outstanding service, in accordance with the CEE standards, by…
- Please note this is a permanent position with a mid 2020 start date.
- Minimum L8 qualification in an engineering/Business discipline.
- Handle all basic queries and complaints awhile recording and updating relevant customer information on in-house systems.
- One Group, one team - Self.
- Close sales using the most suitable closing techniques, take payment and wrap goods.
- Is able use all the technical equipment and IT systems to the required…
- In 2018, just over $1 million was donated to charities, schools, sports clubs, social initiatives, and community schemes across Ireland.
€10.09 an hour
- Christmas Temporary Sales Assistant - Maynooth.
- Can You Deliver a Fantastic Customer Service through an exciting busy Christmas period, in a Fast-Paced Store…
Levi Strauss & Co.
- You will be entitled to some incredible benefits, competitive salary and the opportunity to work for an iconic brand.
- Provide shop floor support to the team.
Levi Strauss & Co.
- You will be entitled to some incredible benefits, competitive rate of pay and the opportunity to work for an iconic brand.
- Key parts of the role:
Newbridge, County Kildare
- Customer Service in River Island means being aware of customers at all times and ensuring that our customers receive the best possible service every time they…
- Show a positive attitude and take responsibility for ensuring customers receive an excellent shopping experience.
- Main purpose of the role:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.