jobs in County Limerick
€10.05 an hour
- (Please note: This vacancy may close early if we receive a high volume of applications.).
- That means going above and beyond to help out and bringing some cheer…
- Joining us as a Christmas Customer Advisor is a great opportunity, whether it’s your first job and you’re looking to gain some valuable experience over the…
- As a retail assistant you are the core of our business and play a vital role in our success.
- We also offer great opportunities to develop your career with us…
- John’s Hospital, John’s Square, Limerick V94 H272 E-mail: email@example.com Applications should be submitted by completing the hospital’s standard…
- Peak times for us are Friday to Sunday and plus school holidays and we are able to offer additional hours during these busy periods.
- ACT 2 – WHAT YOU’LL NEED.
- Keep the sales floors looking fantastic and easy to shop from.
- Be working on the sales floor, in the stockroom, or both.
- Reporting to the CFR Lead, you will be responsible for maintaining editorial and functional excellence across our product range.
€49,159 a year
- Applications are invited for the following position:
- The University of Limerick (UL) with over 15,000 students and 1,400 staff is an energetic and enterprising…
- After 12 months you will receive a Colleague Club Card, giving you 10% discount on your Tesco shopping throughout the year, both in-store and on-line.
- Starting with our very first store on Ocean Avenue in San Francisco, opened almost 50 years ago by Doris and Don Fisher.
- Be creative and bring innovative ideas.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.